Is ESPN going to try to lure Bernie into public video... | Syracusefan.com

Is ESPN going to try to lure Bernie into public video...

Into Public Media Vision. (tv not radio).
Haven't heard anyone question this yet.

Hate how you can't edit/delete thread titles on this new messageboard.

Are you asking if they are going to see if he wants to speak? If so, I'd think every reporter would like to get a 1-on-1 interview, a la Bob Costas w/ Sandusky.

Huh?

public- a.
to issue stock for sale to the general public.

media- 2.
( usually used with a plural verb
thinsp.png
) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.

vision- 1.
the act or power of sensing with the eyes; sight.

Im curious if ESPN's gameplan is to get Bernie on tv through force, verbal attacks by the accusers, or compliance.

public- a.

media- 2.
thinsp.png
) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.

vision- 1.

Im curious if ESPN's gameplan is to get Bernie on tv through force, verbal attacks by the accusers, or compliance.
Duh on me, but I still don't get what it is exactly you are trying to ask. Maybe it's just me.

Don't you get it, we're all fools! We can't understand this advanced question. Fools I tell you!!

public- a.

media- 2.
thinsp.png

vision- 1.

I suppose its possible they get him on to ask him how his investment in the Angie's List and Groupon IPOs have fared.

Fear the Yoda-Odin-Heim (YodinHeim)

You can understand twitter but not me. Woe is me I have fallen that far. :(:D

public- a.

media- 2.
thinsp.png

vision- 1.

And Cali is the one that everyone gives grief...go figure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom