Is it possible we could play 2 games with Clemson this week? | Syracusefan.com

Is it possible we could play 2 games with Clemson this week?

Alsacs

Living Legend
We are off now till Saturday.
So couldn’t the two teams makeup the game PPD earlier and play Friday and Saturday without traveling this week?

Clemson played yesterday so they would get 2 days to prepare.

Could we get the 2nd BC game out of the way now? They were postponed against FSU due to covid.

BC only had 4 scholarship players we were supposed to play them February 13th was supposed to be BC’s bye weekend they moved our game there because we played Pitt at the Dome earlier because of Clemson or Florida State being cancelled.

Nobody is off February 13th now that is FSU first game back as of now.

We can play Clemson twice in 2 days. We should do is play
Clemson Friday, Sunday.
Stay in the area Monday and play NC State Tuesday come home.

Or reschedule Louisville for Monday February 15th and play them twice in 2 days 2-15 and 2-17.

Clemson should come here to play Friday, the Saturday game at Clemson gets moved to Sunday or Monday night, then we play at NC State on Wed/Thur. All unlikely because of TV.

Or move the NC State game up to Monday and bring Clemson to the Dome next Thursday (they don't have a game scheduled for next week until Sat.). More possible, I think, that the first option.

Or we squeeze in the game at Wake. They're off until 2/10. Perhaps, move their 2/10 game vs BC to 2/8 and we can play there next Thursday. Even more possible, since Wake/BC will have approximately 12 viewers.

Lots of options to squeeze in another game with 1-2 days rest. I'm JB will object, but if we want to have a shot at the Tourney, some of these games will need to be made up.

Clemson should come here to play Friday, the Saturday game at Clemson gets moved to Sunday or Monday night, then we play at NC State on Wed/Thur. All unlikely because of TV.

Or move the NC State game up to Monday and bring Clemson to the Dome next Thursday (they don't have a game scheduled for next week until Sat.). More possible, I think, that the first option.

Or we squeeze in the game at Wake. They're off until 2/10. Perhaps, move their 2/10 game vs BC to 2/8 and we can play there next Thursday. Even more possible, since Wake/BC will have approximately 12 viewers.

Lots of options to squeeze in another game with 1-2 days rest. I'm JB will object, but if we want to have a shot at the Tourney, some of these games will need to be made up.

I think the easiest is to reschedule Louisville for Wednesday, March 3rd.

We play UNC Monday, March 1st and then are off to the ACC tournament March 9th

Ville plays Saturday Feb 27th and then Saturday March 6th. They have an opening Wednesday March 3rd and so do we

Book it while it is available!
Cuse

I suspect more energy has gone into this line of thinking here in this thread than at the conference level. I just don't have a ton of faith that these games are going to be made up.
If JB is not optimistic, neither am I. It does seem reasonable one might get made up in early March. I hope so, and I hope it is a home game we are likely to win.

It's a beeee-yutiful day for a ballgame—let's play two!
Double-header, y'all. They're just kids. They can run all day. Except Kadary.

We played the equivalent of 5 games in less than 72 hours in the 2009 BE tourney. We'll be fine to play 2.

Day/Night doubleheader if they're worried.

I think the easiest is to reschedule Louisville for Wednesday, March 3rd.

We play UNC Monday, March 1st and then are off to the ACC tournament March 9th

Ville plays Saturday Feb 27th and then Saturday March 6th. They have an opening Wednesday March 3rd and so do we

Book it while it is available!
Cuse
Yea. We could play either Clemson or Louisville on March 3. Both have games on feb 27 and then don’t play again until March 6

Can we combine our scores from the two games and then apply them to one single game ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom