Is Pitt as good as Villanova? | Syracusefan.com

Is Pitt as good as Villanova?

More importantly can they do something to us in our house that Villanova couldn't? I don't see it. Go Cuse!!!!!
Exactly,what is Jamie Dixon's record againt the Cuse ? Never mind !

I dont think they are a shooting team, maybe pack the zone in a bit. Make sure Patterson is D'ed up. And surround Zanna when he gets the ball.

I think we need to cut the head off the snake. Patterson does everything for them. Scores, assists and rebounds. If we take him out of his game i find it hard to believe that Talib Zanna is going yo beat us. They rely way too much on Paterson.

More importantly can they do something to us in our house that Villanova couldn't? I don't see it. Go Cuse!!!!!

Pitt is 6-2 in the last 8 games in the Dome, THEY ARE VERY GOOD

If Pitt can clutch and grab along with set blocking picks their football team could be proud of, they could easily win this game. One other thing Pitt does well is interior pass and if they can high low with a guy along with having on the corner that can hit the J...SU will have problems on Saturday. Got to get all the free balls and possible rebounds because Pitt will not turn the ball over often. Oh and to add...hopefully the refs know there is a rule called 3 seconds.

It doesn't matter. They could suck but since their style is a bad match-up for use, they might as well be the best team in the country.

they are very good, but so is Villanova.

To my knowledge, no one on this Pitt team has ever won a game in the dome
They also have four freshman that will get playing time tomorrow to make up for Durand Johnson. Not a good recipe no matter how great Dixon is against Cuse.

as good as? who knows. but styles make fights, and Pitt has a style that is a difficult matchup for SU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom