Is the Lax schedule pretty much the same every year? | Syracusefan.com

Is the Lax schedule pretty much the same every year?

Alsacs

Living Legend
4 conference games
Cornell home/home
Hopkins home/home
Hobart home/home
Albany-home
Army-home
Colgate home/home
That is 10 games in stone

Then we have been playing
St. John's home/home
Binghamton-home
Siena-home

Does anyone see any games being dropped for next year?

If we could add anyone whom should it be?

Mix it up yearly...Maryland, Yale, brown, Denver, Loyola, osu.
can also mix in some Rutgers, Air Force, navy, and Towson.

Here is my post from five years ago regarding schedule when we joined acc. Not much has changed in my opinion (swap ND for Maryland).

Below is my ideal schedule when the acc starts up. I really cannot imagine any way that st johns or providence stay on the schedule. Based on the trajectory of their program, it may make sense to keep Georgetown on the schedule for an easy win. As I stated last year, SU needs to maximize exposure in the big recruiting areas (Maryland and Long Island). Joining the acc will help in Maryland, SU needs to play on Long Island in an attempt to stop some of the top players from goimg to our new league rivals.

UVA
Maryland
Unc
Duke
Hopkins
Princeton
Hobart
Cornell
ND or Michigan
Villanova
Army
Albany
Rutgers
Hofstra or stony brook

Obviously we don't play a 14 game regular season, so a couple teams need to drop off this list (Rutgers, ND/Mich). I would replace Princeton with Towson or Loyola. But there are huge benefits to playing in Baltimore every year and also playing on Long Island. Programs that don't play Hofstra or Stony Brook are smart enough to schedule neutral field games on Long Island. Kids that are from there always loved playing at Hofstra in front of their boyz.

Here is my post from five years ago regarding schedule when we joined acc. Not much has changed in my opinion (swap ND for Maryland).

Obviously we don't play a 14 game regular season, so a couple teams need to drop off this list (Rutgers, ND/Mich). I would replace Princeton with Towson or Loyola. But there are huge benefits to playing in Baltimore every year and also playing on Long Island. Programs that don't play Hofstra or Stony Brook are smart enough to schedule neutral field games on Long Island. Kids that are from there always loved playing at Hofstra in front of their boyz.
I would keep these 10
4 ACC
Cornell
Hobart
Hopkins
Albany
Army
Colgate

Then rotate the final 3 with 1 home/1 road and then room for neutral site game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom