Is the staff still interested in | Syracusefan.com

Is the staff still interested in

I actually wondered the same thing. Anyone know?

Tyler Rouse from Bville.
At 5-7 ,Does the kid fly at elite or better speed? I think that we already have te preferred targets interested orverbaled in Edwards and SmithAKA Laray.

9/15 With the remarkable Tyler Rouse in their backfield, the Bees (2-1, 0-1) answered quickly. Rouse finished with 37 carries for 294 yards and four touchdowns, giving him 852 yards and 12 rushing TDs on the season (In a Downpour for most of the game). I'd Recruit him in a Second. SU has seem him for 3 + Years and they kind of cooled on him last Season. They have had more than enough time to watch him. He has played AAA vs Mike Harts C Classification and Mike hart wasn't bad.

9/15 With the remarkable Tyler Rouse in their backfield, the Bees (2-1, 0-1) answered quickly. Rouse finished with 37 carries for 294 yards and four touchdowns, giving him 852 yards and 12 rushing TDs on the season (In a Downpour for most of the game). I'd Recruit him in a Second. SU has seem him for 3 + Years and they kind of cooled on him last Season. They have had more than enough time to watch him. He has played AAA vs Mike Harts C Classification and Mike hart wasn't bad.
I presume that Rouse has exceptional speed and or cutting ability. Otherwise in Div 1,he would get cut down to size.:noidea:Which is it? Speed,cutting?;or both?:noidea:

I presume that Rouse has exceptional speed and or cutting ability. Otherwise in Div 1,he would get cut down to size.:noidea:Which is it? Speed,cutting?;or both?:noidea:
he reminds me of a Ray Rice type. short and powerful.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I think he is reasonably quick, does not cut really well. His biggest asset, IMHO, is that he is really strong. Has been for years. If he were a few inches taller, he would be a big time prospect. Stopped growing early.

I like him as a football player but I don't think he is good enough to play for Syracuse. Could be a good player for a program like Rutgers though.

I think he is reasonably quick, does not cut really well. His biggest asset, IMHO, is that he is really strong. Has been for years. If he were a few inches taller, he would be a big time prospect. Stopped growing early.

I like him as a football player but I don't think he is good enough to play for Syracuse. Could be a good player for a program like Rutgers though.
:rolleyes:

I seem to remember another small RB that did fairly well for himself. Does Joe Morris ring a bell for anyone. He was only 5'7" and under 200 lbs. I have not seen this guy play but looking at hose numbers and listening to what people have to say about him, I would take a chance on him and keep him local.

I seem to remember another small RB that did fairly well for himself. Does Joe Morris ring a bell for anyone. He was only 5'7" and under 200 lbs. I have not seen this guy play but looking at hose numbers and listening to what people have to say about him, I would take a chance on him and keep him local.
Considering we're bringing in Gus Edwards and most likely Laray Smith, and most likely redshirting Morris/AAM/McFarlane this year, we would have 5 freshman RB's next year. There's no room at the inn.

Considering we're bringing in Gus Edwards and most likely Laray Smith, and most likely redshirting Morris/AAM/McFarlane this year, we would have 5 freshman RB's next year. There's no room at the inn.
hope you're right about Laray Smith - he would add a much needed explosive dimension to this offense - you put him, Broyld, Funderburke, Thompson and any of the young RBs on the same offense with the current up tempo style and this could get really interesting :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom