Is the team currently practicing? | Syracusefan.com

Is the team currently practicing?

DomeStranger

All Conference
If so ... does it count against our extra practices?

Isn't this week actually a bye week for the team? Wondering if they can still practice on the bye week or if their regular season is considered over.

If so ... does it count against our extra practices?

Isn't this week actually a bye week for the team? Wondering if they can still practice on the bye week or if their regular season is considered over.

Probably best this week to let the kids recover and for the coaches to recruit their butts off!

its another example of ncaa policy that makes no sense.. teams that play this week get another week of practice..

every team should be practicing until the same end date if they want. and every team should get the extra 15 if they want.. why punish a bad team even more.

I remember your 2-9 post after the rutgers game. I remember thinking he desperately wants to eat crow in november.

I was so drunk after that debacle that I have no recollection of what was said
I remember eating well done crow and apologizing after my ban was lifted
I posted crow so delicious

@OrangeFizz: LA Harbor Coach Brett Peabody tells us Miller, Walker, and Page will be visiting this weekend. Walkers says they're watching practice -Sheen

Extra practice!

This is a gigantic week of on-the-road recruiting for the staff. And they are killing it so far. Next 2 weekends are lining up to be some of our best football recruiting weekends in years.

Kudos to DM, hack, shafer, adkins and daoust to highlight a few...

This is a gigantic week of on-the-road recruiting for the staff. And they are killing it so far. Next 2 weekends are lining up to be some of our best football recruiting weekends in years.

Kudos to DM, hack, shafer, adkins and daoust to highlight a few...

Have you heard anything to allow you to believe they are killing it, i.e. possible new commits?

When are finals at SU?

Typically mid December ... I remember having to take my Artificial Intelligence final on Friday the 13th way back when ... ugh that was an awful omen LOL

Have you heard anything to allow you to believe they are killing it, i.e. possible new commits?

yes, might take a few more weeks, but we are impressing quite a few

Typically mid December ... I remember having to take my Artificial Intelligence final on Friday the 13th way back when ... ugh that was an awful omen LOL
Late 80s-early 90s, finals went right up to 12/23. I remember having 2 finals on 12/23 one year. It really sucked. We also had classes M-W-F or T-Th. That was before colleges went soft on the students with scheduling. We also had to walk up Mt. Olympus both ways, in 8 ft of snow.

Late 80s-early 90s, finals went right up to 12/23. I remember having 2 finals on 12/23 one year. It really sucked. We also had classes M-W-F or T-Th. That was before colleges went soft on the students with scheduling. We also had to walk up Mt. Olympus both ways, in 8 ft of snow.

That's kind of what I was thinking, it could be from the first week of December to the 23rd depending on the class.

That's kind of what I was thinking, it could be from the first week of December to the 23rd depending on the class.

Exams are from the 10th-13th this year, not bad at all (when compared to, say, law school exams, which run right up through the 21st).

Final exams are the week of December 10th. Players are lifting and running this week...I believe the first practice that counts as one of the 15 is this Saturday. Coaches are mostly gone recruiting and I think Hicks and the S & C staff are running things for now. I heard the team is getting together to watch the LU/RU game Thursday night.

Final exams are the week of December 10th. Players are lifting and running this week...I believe the first practice that counts as one of the 15 is this Saturday. Coaches are mostly gone recruiting and I think Hicks and the S & C staff are running things for now. I heard the team is getting together to watch the LU/RU game Thursday night.

Fire Will Hicks! Sorry I had to ...

yes, might take a few more weeks, but we are impressing quite a few

Yes, of these impressed players' how many can start at tackle or middle linebacker. Would take either really. I'll accept gentle reassurances like "don't worry about it.

Yes, of these impressed players' how many can start at tackle or middle linebacker. Would take either really. I'll accept gentle reassurances like "don't worry about it.

Don't worry about it ... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom