Is The U Back? | Syracusefan.com

Is The U Back?

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
I’d say yes. Look out Bama/OSU/OU.

they're playing well now . but once again overt swagger will lead to their downfall.

they're playing well now . but once again overt swagger will lead to their downfall.
I dont know. If they beat Clemson I dont think bama will fare much better. The cane defense is remarkable. Those guys are out to embarrAss you, not just beat you

No.
They aren’t back to annual top 10 status.

They are nationally relevant.
They aren’t close to what they were when they left the Big East in 2003.

Alabama-Ohio State-Oklahoma-Clemson-Florida State are the current national powers.

No.

Alabama-Ohio State-Oklahoma-Clemson-Florida State are the current national powers.

I'm not sure anybody other than maybe Alabama is near what Miami was when the U left the Big East.

That 2001 team remains the best college team I have ever seen - and it's not even close.

No.

If they win the ACC and continue recruiting as they are... then if not now they’ll be back very soon. This team is young and great.

They're relevant at a time of overall mediocrity in the game and when the other traditional Florida powers are down. They'll be back when they can sustain this from year to year.

I'm gonna say maybe. It's gotta start somewhere. In a few years we may look back on this year as the beginning. Richt is really good coach. He seems rejuvinated there and the recruiting will probably only get better. If FSU bounces back, the ACC may be turning into what the SEC was during the BCS era.

They are really rallying around that turnover chain. They are such ball hawks and it’s getting into the heads of their opponents.

They haven’t had to do much outside of Hard Rock this year. That ACC Championship game will be telling.

At the moment it looks like being able to keep up with Baker Mayfield will win you a national title. Otherwise, you won’t.

They are really rallying around that turnover chain. They are such ball hawks and it’s getting into the heads of their opponents.

They haven’t had to do much outside of Hard Rock this year. That ACC Championship game will be telling.

At the moment it looks like being able to keep up with Baker Mayfield will win you a national title. Otherwise, you won’t.
Agreed. I absolutely cannot wait for clemson vs miami. One of the best matchups since the ironbowl miracle return in my opinion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom