Is there a setting for latest comment on top | Syracusefan.com

Is there a setting for latest comment on top

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
All I see is that the newest comments are on the bottom of the thread. How do you set it so you see the newest comments on top.

All I see is that the newest comments are on the bottom of the thread. How do you set it so you see the newest comments on top.
You have some options on how you want threads sorted for a given board. To control this, get to the board you want to change (main page, you can't do this from inside a thread) and click on the Thread Display Options link at the bottom of the board. It doesn't necessarily look like a hypertext link but it is one, and once you click on it, you will have a number of different options to choose from for controlling the sort of the board.

Lots of flexibility regarding how you want things to work here.

Tomcat, I tried that, but I can't find which option gives me the newest comment on top when I open each thread. To read the newest comments, I have to scroll down to the bottom of that particular thread. I know that doesn't sound right.

Okay, I see what you want now. Not sure if this is something this board can do. Will try and find out...

Funny thing, when I open a thread, it automatically scrolls down to the "newest" post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom