Is there a website that tracks dunks? | Syracusefan.com

Is there a website that tracks dunks?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
I was looking for this over the weekend, with no luck. I found some for the NBA, but not NCAAB. I looked at a few places that show advanced statistics.

Does anyone know if these are tracked somewhere?

This is just for curiosity. At the end of the day, a layup counts the exact same, but there is not a higher % shot than a dunk.

The player stats page at barttorvik.com has an option to view dunk stats. The dunks numbers are not turned on by default. It looks like the current leader for this season is Kofi Roosterburn of Illinois.
Good stuff! Wish I could filter by team but have not figured out. Thanks for sharing.

We have only 4 guys who have dunked this year...only 2 of them with more than 3 dunks. No Center has a dunk.

Who'd have ever thought we'd see a Syracuse team so below the rim...
I was actually surprised to see Guerrier so high up (68).

We have only 4 guys who have dunked this year...only 2 of them with more than 3 dunks. No Center has a dunk.

No edwards' dunks either? Marek only has a couple all year, which doesn't surprise me.

Again, this is minor but it just shows how little we get from the interior in terms of "easy" buckets.

That can't be right. Edwards definitely had a dunk against Miami. Pretty sure Anselem had one very early in the season too.

2 of our starters are not capable of dunking.

Buddy's been able to dunk since his junior year of high school. He hasn't done it in a college game yet though. I won't dispute that.

Joe is also capable of dunking, but I don't recall him doing it in a game either. He doesn't sky above the rim by any means, but he can dunk

Buddy's been able to dunk since his junior year of high school. He hasn't done it in a college game yet though. I won't dispute that.

Joe is also capable of dunking, but I don't recall him doing it in a game either. He doesn't sky above the rim by any means, but he can dunk

Hell yeah Girard dunks.

dunkin_donuts_logo.jpg

For sure. I figured both can. In a game is clearly different of course.

That was _________ pounds ago.;)

30 lbs lighter.

i want more dunks too

how about alley oops? that used to be the SU play

now every other team does it at least 5 times a game against "the center"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online