Is this the most Jekyll & Hyde SU team ever? | Syracusefan.com

Is this the most Jekyll & Hyde SU team ever?

I mean im in shock right now. Sat to this is beyond reversal

I’m officially done trying to figure out, not just this team, but this whole program. Like if you see those Michigan state guys from last year and what they are doing in the NBA, I have no clue how they won last year against them.

I’ve always called b s on the “played down to the opponent” but I think it’s legit

Fans are more infuriating than the team anyone who has followed us and watched every game knows that we can beat anyone but can also lose to rank and file ACC teams. That is the game these days UNC had a worse loss than us at home Sat.

I'm just glad that we punched our ticket tonight since that is a better win than ANYONE will have on their resume.

And yes I expect a couple bad losses down the stretch and am OK with it won't demand guys transfer or JB steps down.

Fans are more infuriating than the team anyone who has followed us and watched every game knows that we can beat anyone but can also lose to rank and file ACC teams. That is the game these days UNC had a worse loss than us at home Sat.

I'm just glad that we punched our ticket tonight since that is a better win than ANYONE will have on their resume.

And yes I expect a couple bad losses down the stretch and am OK with it won't demand guys transfer or JB steps down.

Why is ok to “lose to anyone”?
Are we an elite program or not?

Again I’m THRILLED with this win, but to me this win also shows me this team should not be losing to GT and ODU at home. Can’t happen.

I said yesterday that I didn’t think we had much of a shot to win this one (in addition to @unc and UVA) and the only other time I felt that way that I remember was right before we beat Pitt at the Pete in 2004. So I guess I don’t know what the point of this is besides to say I’m a dumb fan.

To answer the OP’s question, yes. And it’s not particularly close.

Someone called this team the worst Syracuse team in Dome history. Boy were they wrong.

I’m officially done trying to figure out, not just this team, but this whole program. Like if you see those Michigan state guys from last year and what they are doing in the NBA, I have no clue how they won last year against them.

I’ve always called b s on the “played down to the opponent” but I think it’s legit
I see it as playing to the opponents tempo. Cuse is always athletic but they play crap half court offense. They don’t use any of their advantage against lessor teams. They wait for the other team to miss three with length. They played at Duke tempo and found a great rhythm tonight. Used the athletic ability at both ends.

I see it as playing to the opponents tempo. Cuse is always athletic but they play crap half court offense. They don’t use any of their advantage against lessor teams. They wait for the other team to miss three with length. They played at Duke tempo and found a great rhythm tonight. Used the athletic ability at both ends.

That’s a great point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom