Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice boom here from Isaiah. Also nice to see Coach Fitch from Fairport in this video working with the USA guys. Bazley making a cameo as well!!

Isaiah is HUGE. Look at how much bigger he is muscle wise than Bazley at the end of that video. Really hope we can convince him to come "home." How can he truly go to Georgetown? They are irrelevant, despite Ewing being his dad's buddy. Being in Indiana now though, Kansas, UK, Duke, etc., are definitely in play.

Last edited:
Zion’s is going to need to keep that weight down. He’s getting heavier and heavier day by day, IMO. Love that Emmitt Williams. Would kill for a beast true PF/C like him.

Stewart is a beast and would look great in an Orange uniform but the reality is that when Duke extends an offer, not gonna happen for SU. Oh well, that is the the nature of recruiting. You can't win them all. Boeheim will not give up on this local kid but I hope he has a plan B...

Stewart is a beast and would look great in an Orange uniform but the reality is that when Duke extends an offer, not gonna happen for SU. Oh well, that is the the nature of recruiting. You can't win them all. Boeheim will not give up on this local kid but I hope he has a plan B...
I agree that I hope JB has multiple options he is targeting, and going against Duke is a tough task, but let's not forget that Tyus had a Duke offer as well, and it's not like that was years ago that we beat them out for him.

Of all the bigs we seem to be interested in for 2019, Stewart IMO may be the hardest to land. If he had stayed in Rochester and not been offered by Duke, I'd be more optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.