Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart played a lot of the 5 for City Rocks yesterday and he didn't look comfortable there to me. But with his frame he can dominate other 4 or 3's.

This is from today's game...

Feels like we're cooling off with this cat. Thoughts?

Did someone say that Ewing pays for Stewart's high school tuition?

That has been said. I don't know the validity of it but if its true I don't see how the Head Coach of a college team paying your tuition isn't a recruiting violation. Heck even as an alum of the school he picked it could be an issue.

Did someone say that Ewing pays for Stewart's high school tuition?

That is not the case. However it has been alleged that a teammate of Patrick's from Gtown does. Whether or not he assists with the tuition doesn't really matter because he is the reason Stewart is currently at McQuaid and is a very large booster there so one may start to connect the dots

Stewart played a lot of the 5 for City Rocks yesterday and he didn't look comfortable there to me. But with his frame he can dominate other 4 or 3's.

This is from today's game...

Looks like a 4 to me, rather than a 3. I dont think he has lateral quickness to play 3. Do you think hes got some thomas bryant in his game?

Looks like a 4 to me, rather than a 3. I dont think he has lateral quickness to play 3. Do you think hes got some thomas bryant in his game?
Yes, definitely more of a 4. But he still has more growing (which is scary) to do before he'll hit college hardwood. I can see some Thomas Bryant comparables.

Yes, definitely more of a 4. But he still has more growing (which is scary) to do before he'll hit college hardwood. I can see some Thomas Bryant comparables.
I've seen him play in HS and EYBL, he may become a 4 but right now he is a 5, his back is almost always to the basket. He has a great motor and is a relentless offensive rebounder. Too bad SU is not showing much interest as with 2 more inches and 15-20 more bounds he would be perfect for the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.