Isn't SU a Little Light on OTs? | Syracusefan.com

Isn't SU a Little Light on OTs?

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
Especially given that Burton was seen as a project requiring some time. The JUCO transfer Miller is listed on the roster as "offensive line." Does this suggest that he could step in and play OT if somebody went down?

Miller is unlikely to play tackle. They're bringing in Lasker to fill Phillips spot as a tackle.

That gives Cuse- Hickey, Foy (Apparently), Knapp, Lasker, Moore, and Burton for the fall. Perhaps Robinson could move outside as well.

Miller is unlikely to play tackle. They're bringing in Lasker to fill Phillips spot as a tackle.

That gives Cuse- Hickey, Foy (Apparently), Knapp, Lasker, Moore, and Burton for the fall. Perhaps Robinson could move outside as well.
I was told Moore is going to start out as a TE. Pretty sure that is correct. He might well grow into an OT at some point though.

Robinson had a solid spring and I would be really surprised to see someone take the starting position at OG away from him in the fall.

The most logical candidate to beat him out, Omari Palmer, was out of shape and limping pretty badly the two times I saw him play this spring. Foy looks locked in at RT. And the other guy I thought might make a move here, Miller the JUCO transfer, wasn't even getting reps at OG (or C for that matter).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom