It’s crazy in here | Syracusefan.com

It’s crazy in here

AAM62

All Conference
I get it - bad loss and there was a ton of meat on the bone. The team let the win slip away on many occasions.

I think people legit had playoff aspirations in here and that’s why the reaction is so negative. Stanford isn’t as bad as people thought (almost beat tcu). I still think an 8-9 win season is on the table and that would be an amazing first year for Fran.

As the great Aaron Rodgers once said, R.E.L.A.X.

You’re speaking to a fan base that has severe PTSD from years of psychological trauma. Next week after we beat Holy Cross by 50 the mood will change.
You are speaking to a dumb fan base let's be honest.. we were favored in two games and we have two wins ..exactly where I thought we be . We will be 4 1 soon enough

IMG_0661.jpeg

I get it - bad loss and there was a ton of meat on the bone. The team let the win slip away on many occasions.

I think people legit had playoff aspirations in here and that’s why the reaction is so negative. Stanford isn’t as bad as people thought (almost beat tcu). I still think an 8-9 win season is on the table and that would be an amazing first year for Fran.

Stanford is bad. They were kept in the TCU game by turnovers. Just like Tyus isn’t an NfL running back for dropping 200 yards on Syracuse, Stanford isn’t a good team because they beat Syracuse.

You’re speaking to a fan base that has severe PTSD from years of psychological trauma. Next week after we beat Holy Cross by 50 the mood will change.
My mood isn’t changing until I see how we look against UNLV. A scrimmage with kept stats next week shouldn’t change anything for anyone. I need to see real improvements over the next 2 weeks when we head out west.

Stanford had won 9 total games the past 3 seasons...I think there's reason to panic. They've been awful
The fact Cuse played that bad and still was a game is an indictment on Stanford yes. Although they did have likely the best player on the field between the two teams, that goes a long way in CFB.

This is realistic expectations. Anyone thinking playoff was in dream world. First year coach in his 3 rd game and they expect Nick Saban

The fact Cuse played that bad and still was a game is an indictment on Stanford yes. Although they did have likely the best player on the field between the two teams, that goes a long way in CFB.
We had the best player far and it’s not close. McCord is much better and plays a much more important position

It’s obvious that Stanford is much I proved this year. Did you watch the game ?

This is realistic expectations. Anyone thinking playoff was in dream world. First year coach in his 3 rd game and they expect Nick Saban

Amazing watching these people meltdown

As a few of us warned way back in April that people need to pump the brakes a bit on the playoffs

Not only is this his first year at Cuse it’s his first year coaching

People need to get a grip on reality

We had the best player far and it’s not close. McCord is much better and plays a much more important position

It’s obvious that Stanford is much I proved this year. Did you watch the game ?
diD yOuU waTcH thE gAmeeee?

Elic Ayomanor will very likely be taken in the NFL draft before anyone we have.

I think everyone needs give Coach Fran some time to build a roster of “his“ players. Maybe he will be able to build a winning program faster than Coach Mac with the portal/NIL but it can’t happen in one year. Below is Coach Mac’s record when he took over the program.

1981461Won three of last four games
1984650Upset #1 Nebraska, 17-9
1985750Lost to Maryland in Cherry Bowl
19871101Undefeated season

Last edited:
Amazing watching these people meltdown

As a few of us warned way back in April that people need to pump the brakes a bit on the playoffs

Not only is this his first year at Cuse it’s his first year coaching

People need to get a grip on reality
Best post on this forum since Stanford hit the game winning field goal last night.

I think everyone needs give Coach Fran some time to build a roster of “his“ players. Maybe he will be able to build a winning program after than Coach Mac with the portal/NIL. Below is Coach Mac’s record when he took over the program.

Exactly, we’re in the framing portion of Fran Browns building of the program.

He hasn’t even had time to get all his guys in there.

Everyone on here expecting a skyscraper right away is just surreal.

Also, all those that are really complaining probably haven’t given a dime to the collectives etc to help build the program better

Just really sad

I think everyone needs give Coach Fran some time to build a roster of “his“ players. Maybe he will be able to build a winning program after than Coach Mac with the portal/NIL. Below is Coach Mac’s record when he took over the program.

Nah. Undefeated in year 1 or everyone needs to get fired by week 4.

There legitimately is this attitude out there amongst small minded (or as I like to say low IQ people) that if you are well compensated, then you should be perfect or close to it. And some of these “fans” expect it from day 1.

I think if we have 8 wins and go to a good bowl game I will be just fine. What I have to see moving forward is better defense and not shoot ourselves in the foot. That roughing the QB drove me nuts. Too many flags. Need to work on the D in DART

Much like yesterday's loss the board reaction is beyond predictable. Way to many people with pipe dreams of Acc championships and playoffs appearance in the off season. This is a team that barely scraped to 6 wins last year and got destroyed by multiple top 25 teams. To think this team was suddenly gonna become Ohio State or Bama after getting a few real nice recruits was insane.

This is a repeat of 2019 when 90% of the board was going on at how SU was going to have another monster year after 2018 and challenge for an acc title. When a few of us said to pump the brakes we were laughed at until SU got b$tch smacked by Maryland.

This is gonna take some time especially with a rookie coaching staff that just got a welcome to D1 Power football moment yesterday.

Exactly, we’re in the framing portion of Fran Browns building of the program.

He hasn’t even had time to get all his guys in there.

Everyone on here expecting a skyscraper right away is just surreal.

Also, all those that are really complaining probably haven’t given a dime to the collectives etc to help build the program better

Just really sad
And he has some very talented freshman who aren't ready yet for the Big time.
Some of them may help in the backend of this year, and be starters next year.
Very few freshman are superstars their first year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom