It’s obvious | Syracusefan.com

It’s obvious

Cuse_NYC

Starter
This team is significantly better with Frank on the bench. Obviously the injury screwed him up, but he’s in slow motion. Think it may be best to take him out of the starting lineup going forward. We can’t afford shitty starts,

He was the best player last game. EVERY player on our team is inconsistent. Sitting him is working tonight no big deal. No clue why we need multiple threads about him every time he isn't lighting it up.

He hit some shots last game. He’s a spot up shooter at this point, and not as good of one as Buddy. He’s doing nothing else.

He was the best player last game. EVERY player on our team is inconsistent. Sitting him is working tonight no big deal. No clue why we need multiple threads about him every time he isn't lighting it up.
I get what your saying that he hit some shots last game, but he is in complete hold the ball mode all season. We cannot have that. He does not make us better, I’m sorry. Never thought I’d say it, but Buddy at the 2, TB at the point, is a MUCH better lineup... and this is not based on a small sample size.

There are multiple threads about him because many people on here have watched basketball for many years and know a little something about it. I am convinced he hurts the team overall and, yes, he has a few games here and there but overall he is a liability on offense in a big way.

Frankie the fans beat up boy, there’s one every year, sometimes the same one for years. Burgan, Hart etc.. etc.. doesn’t mean a thing about how they play, what they’ve done or what they may do. There’s a group of fans that like a self fulfilling prophecy,hell pascaloni was one, winningest stretch in SU FB history and you’d never known he coached here... just the way it is.

Frankie the fans beat up boy, there’s one every year, sometimes the same one for years. Burgan, Hart etc.. etc.. doesn’t mean a thing about how they play, what they’ve done or what they may do. There’s a group of fans that like a self fulfilling prophecy,hell pascaloni was one, winningest stretch in SU FB history and you’d never known he coached here... just the way it is.

I monitor this stuff pretty strongly as I've been on the wrong side of a lot of hated players - and find the arguments fun. I also really liked Frank years 1-3, but people have generally been all over the place with him quite fairly. That's entirely because of him.

He's kind of brought this on himself with everything during his tenure.

He'll have his moments this year still, but he's a mess of a player right now. A decent three point shooter, but otherwise, rather absymal. :( It's sad. Most of the people who get torched on the board redeem themselves in some way during their Senior year (making a FF, having a great Senior year, etc...), so hopefully Frank has some REALLY big moments left.

He made shots last game but was incapable of initiating the offense. He can't be our lead guard

He made shots last game but was incapable of initiating the offense. He can't be our lead guard
Our offense was SO bad last year that Frank was the steadying force keeping thing slow and playing good defense. His role is completely different this year and he needs to adjust his tempo as we go into March. I agree that he will help us in some games down the stretch.

Our offense was SO bad last year that Frank was the steadying force keeping thing slow and playing good defense. His role is completely different this year and he needs to adjust his tempo as we go into March. I agree that he will help us in some games down the stretch.

it's time to give Carey another shot, and just hope he can play one gear faster than Frank without getting completely out of control.

it's time to give Carey another shot, and just hope he can play one gear faster than Frank without getting completely out of control.

So - hope Jalen can do something he hasn't been able to do since the UConn game?

I get what your saying that he hit some shots last game, but he is in complete hold the ball mode all season. We cannot have that. He does not make us better, I’m sorry. Never thought I’d say it, but Buddy at the 2, TB at the point, is a MUCH better lineup... and this is not based on a small sample size.
You need to ask yourself how good Battle was tonight playing PG. It takes away a lot of his game.

No he scored some points but he didn't play well at all last game.

I know one thing, Frank and Pascal on the floor at the same time absolutely does not work.

Yet prior to tonight, Frank was arguably our best player 2 of the last 4 games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom