It’s Portal time! | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

I gotta figure that Jimmy Jr. is the last one for SU. JAB's 7.5 man rotation is pretty much set and no one is transferring to ride the pine.

Interesting to see when Griffin and Frank figure out what they want to do.

I say we go after this guy... his name is woody Newton or something like that I think... anybody heard of him? Any good?

Woof - fire sale at UMN after the Pitino departure and Ben Johnson hire.
I’d love to see us get involved with Marcus Carr if he decides not to go pro.

Tech was able to do some major damage control after the Beard departure.

What about Jacob Young from Rutgers as a potential PG? Any chance we make a play for him? He’s a sixth year senior. Comes in at #26 on the Athletic’s ranking of ranking of top 50 available players. He’s still no Kadary but he can break down defenders and attack off the bounce and is a good defender.

Tyty Washington would be ideal but that doesn’t seem like a possibility.

You’d have to think McClung will follow Beard to Texas. He & Schrute could be quite the package deal.

Could bring a whole new meaning to one of my all-time favorite Office lines.

9F6F01E8-FF27-4C39-ADAD-359CE1C3C3F3.gif

What about Jacob Young from Rutgers as a potential PG? Any chance we make a play for him? He’s a sixth year senior. Comes in at #26 on the Athletic’s ranking of ranking of top 50 available players. He’s still no Kadary but he can break down defenders and attack off the bounce and is a good defender.

Tyty Washington would be ideal but that doesn’t seem like a possibility.

I was surprised he hadn't made a move to Houston yet. Houston is where his dad played I believe and Jarreau is a Senior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom