It’s Portal time! | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

Word from UConn land that Kadary was essentially signed, sealed, and delivered to SH prior to him even announcing. UConn tried to make a push but it was already a done deal. Hey a two game suspension for a player like Kadary seems like a risk worth taking for Willard.

I don’t doubt it and I am pretty sure the same thing happened with us and Swider.

If the kid reaches out to his main recruiter at SU first (think that was GMac but not 100%), is that still considered tampering if we return his text?

I don't know, but JB did say that he had a conversation with Wright about transfers and I have to imagine we knew about this ahead of time. Now if the other coach is ok with it I would imagine you won't get hit with tampering.

I don't know but JB did say that he had a conversation with Wright about transfers and I have to imagine we knew about this ahead of time. Now if the other coach is ok with it I would imagine you won't get hit with tampering.
I could totally see it if both coaches agree a change of scenery makes sense for all involved. If the kid couldn't play their defense, and Wright has other options, why not? Not in the same conference, helps the kid maximize their talents, and makes Wright look even better.

Question about the portal...is the portal for basketball only or for all NCAA sports? Are swimming, track and baseball transfers all go into this same portal or is there a portal for each sport?

If JG3 wants to quit BB and go play football for us does he enter the portal to be recruited by the FB side?

Can the portal get over crowded with too much pounding?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom