It has finally sunk in | Syracusefan.com

It has finally sunk in

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
5CxUui9.jpg

We are ACC.

Just have otto teabagging the leprechaun and the pitt panther and its a perfect group pic...

I just saw that. Cool I guess...

The leprechaun shouldn't even be in this picture since ND is only partially a member and why is the Maryland mascot upside down? Extremely creepy.

The terrapin is upside down to make it easier for the leprecaun to go down on him.

Yep, very creepy.

I just saw that. Cool I guess...

The leprechaun shouldn't even be in this picture since ND is only partially a member and why is the Maryland mascot upside down? Extremely creepy.

Yeah...maybe cut an arm or leg off of him...that would properly represent ND membership...

At least they're leaving the conference. That's all we could ask.

Louisville > Maryland
- Better athletics
- Better fanbase
- Improving academics
- Financially sound

Hell...even if Louisville wasn't joining the ACC, I still think you could argue that the ACC gets better with losing Maryland...

ACC vs B1G...who is winning?
1. B1G gets Maryland and Rutgers
2. ACC gets Syracuse, Pitsburgh, Louisville and ND except football, however guarranteed 5 ND games against ACC schools...

Ummm...I will take that exchange every time!

Louisville > Maryland
- Better athletics
- Better fanbase
- Improving academics
- Financially sound

Hell...even if Louisville wasn't joining the ACC, I still think you could argue that the ACC gets better with losing Maryland...

2. ACC gets Syracuse, Pitsburgh, Louisville and ND except football, however guarranteed 5 ND games against ACC schools...

Exactly. Tears were shed when Maryland announced they were leaving. However they were tears of joy since everyone hates Maryland.

Louisville > Maryland
- Better athletics
- Better fanbase
- Improving academics
- Financially sound

Agree. Still, Louisville and Maryland is better than just louisville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom