It is Official; TCU is Joining the Big 12 | Syracusefan.com

It is Official; TCU is Joining the Big 12

That just one team. What other teams have they invited? Also some noise that Mizzu may nothave the votes to get into the SEC, not sure how accurate that is.

I wonder if it could help other schools in the BE that remian to be in an easier conference-not much competition.

All I know is 3 letters make happy right now... ACC !! We are almost out of this mess completely.

... Also some noise that Mizzu may not have the votes to get into the SEC, not sure how accurate that is.

Can't imagine the SEC is thrilled with the report that Mizzou prefers the Big 10

854785.gif

That just one team. What other teams have they invited? Also some noise that Mizzu may nothave the votes to get into the SEC, not sure how accurate that is.

TCU gets them back to 10 teams if Mizzou doesn't leave. They don't need to invite anyone else immediately.

lol, and I just got done reading the Swarbick article where he states he likes the direction that the Big East is moving.

Smart move for TCU although they will find their path to the BCS quite a bit tougher now.
they would've found their path much tougher in their 2015 big east schedule of bryant and stratton, devry, empire state college, and the khan academy,

TCU gets them back to 10 teams if Mizzou doesn't leave. They don't need to invite anyone else immediately.

Would they make more money with 12? BYU adds a Western following and SLC. Tulane adds NO. Plus CCG money. Also you add inventory (more FB games to sell).

Easy split of

South- Texas, OU, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, Tulane
North- BYU, Mizzou, KU, K St, ISU, Okie St

I told everyone who would listen to me that TCU was not winning the BE next year...

Now all we need is a Mizzou / SEC marriage and the Big East football conference is dead.

BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR RIVALRY? WE HAVE SUCH HISTORY TOGETHER! THINK ABOUT THE RIVALRY!

PLEASE Post this on the RU board!! Please please please.. I wanna see'em freak out!!!!!

Article says they are likely to stay at 10 if MO stays in the Big 12. That leaves
CT, Rut, USF, Cincy, WVU, Louisville, which is 5 conference games. Seven if
we are made to stay with Pitt.

What is likely to happen in this scenario? Does expansion for the Big East
have to happen immediately to work through the logistics? Or could they
try to keep us prisoner and work through it at their own pace?

GO Mizzou, GO! But what if the SEC doesn't offer? I think that is possible.

Sounds like B12 may stay at 10, including Mizzou and TCU.

Now all we need is a Mizzou / SEC marriage and the Big East football conference is dead.

Please please please go to the SEC Mizzou. More cheating, hotter cheerleaders, more moolah....

Food for thought, though: This almost guarantees that SU/Pitt will have to stay until 2013, right?

Can't imagine the SEC is thrilled with the report that Mizzou prefers the Big 10

No doubt even though everyone knew that, having it reported as coming from some one at Mizzu wasn't a good thing for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom