It may not show in the final numbers but | Syracusefan.com

It may not show in the final numbers but

Don

2nd String
This was far and away the best offensive coaching we have seen this year. The plan in the first half had a freshman QB looking good enough to carry a team to a win. The staff obviously coached the first half to this young QB strengths. It didnt get the points we wanted but it was a competent accomplishment for the offense to not look like total crap with a true redshirt freshman in there.

Now BC obviously made a big adjustment at halftime and took OUR WR's basically out of the game in the 2nd half, On the last drive once again they didnt force balls into the coverage BC was using and broke out one of my new favorite players Super Cooper to take what the defense gave them.

The staff is going to have to keep making more adjustments for this young QB , they can move the ball quickly but not like with a more experienced QB. I was pretty happy in that first half , we just dont have enough good Big WR to make plays in tighter coverage yet when teams adjust on them

As for Captain Morgan I like what i saw in places, I think he could give a team a good chance to win games with a full compliment of players. Having said that Im going to semi steal an old line from Dennis Green into my own spin

he is better than who i thought he was, but im not ready to crown his ass yet.

We would have done so much better without stupid penalties buy the other players on O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom