It seems to me | Syracusefan.com

It seems to me

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
that JW may have really taken a hold of the FB program and unleashed whatever was needed to shake up the staff and get it moving in the right direction. DB is not JB in Syracuse, but should this give us hope for the bball off-season?
Asking for 30,000+ friends.

that JW may have really taken a hold of the FB program and unleashed whatever was needed to shake up the staff and get it moving in the right direction. DB is not JB in Syracuse, but should this give us hope for the bball off-season?
What if it was more Wildhack finally giving Dino more money for assistants - so less taking hold and more supporting a HC he believes in?

What if it was more Wildhack finally giving Dino more money for assistants - so less taking hold and more supporting a HC he believes in?
Might be? I just ask the questions.

I think it shows he won’t mess around with hoops.

Honestly, it feels like he’s watering the lawn while the house next to him is on fire.

Honestly, it feels like he’s watering the lawn while the house next to him is on fire.
It's not that simple. JB has spent more than 50 years with the program, and during that time we've been a top 10 program. It's a delicate situation. With football, we've been behind the times for a long time, it's just finally starting to get the resources it needs to HOPEFULLY compete in the current college landscape.

It's a definite possibility and you know what it worked a hundred percent I am so excited about the future if their staff stays intact. I think players like Francois, we will see that level of talent much more!

If that is the case that definitely gives me some hope about Jim Boeheim and him moving on. It is blatantly obvious to me at least and it should be two of the most that it's time. I know he doesn't want to but you know it had to end sometime

It's a definite possibility and you know what it worked a hundred percent I am so excited about the future if their staff stays intact. I think players like Francois, we will see that level of talent much more!

If that is the case that definitely gives me some hope about Jim Boeheim and him moving on. It is blatantly obvious to me at least and it should be two of the most that it's time. I know he doesn't want to but you know it had to end sometime
Besides if he goes out the right way, graciously & just not trying to stick around for all the wrong reasons. He's really hurting his reputation especially if he goes through with what I just said.
I'll tell you what man I will be so excited when we get a new couch right and that first game comes and I see a man-to-man defense in your face hard-nosed!! man won't that be a sight to see!

Last edited:
It's not that simple. JB has spent more than 50 years with the program, and during that time we've been a top 10 program. It's a delicate situation. With football, we've been behind the times for a long time, it's just finally starting to get the resources it needs to HOPEFULLY compete in the current college landscape.
I mean come on can we get serious here!?
it's not as delicate as you think. people appreciate what he has done but it doesn't change the fact this is a business just as much as it is a game and he is not doing his job plain and simple and we bring somebody in that's a good proven commodity coach trust me they won't even be thinking about Jim Boeheim at that time.

I mean come on can we get serious here!?
it's not as delicate as you think. people appreciate what he has done but it doesn't change the fact this is a business just as much as it is a game and he is not doing his job plain and simple and we bring somebody in that's a good proven commodity coach trust me they won't even be thinking about Jim Boeheim at that time.
But it is. I'm not giving an opinion on whether it should or shouldn't be, but if you don't think the second winningest coach in basketball is treated differently than a coach that's been here for 5 years, you're delusional.

JB is absolutely treated different. Probably the most powerful person in all of the athletic department.

However, if you don’t think JW has plans for several different scenarios with what to do with JB you’re not paying attention to what he’s really doing.

JW is not going to want an empty dome for basketball, that’s leaving money on the table.

Don’t expect to see JB gone next season, but I wouldn’t be surprised that next season will be JBs last and I wouldn’t be surprised if JW is already working on the succession plan for after JB

The same way that JW has plans for DB and the football team if things don’t work out in the next 2 seasons. What JW did was clear the way for DB so he has zero excuses, if he can’t produce at Syracuse with what JW has done for him…then JW will know it’s time to move on.

You don’t wanna talk about it.

Seems to me,
You just turn your pretty head and walk away.

Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
Everybody say I'm cool
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do
Life's been good to me so far

Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
Everybody say I'm cool
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do
Life's been good to me so far
There’s something very off-putting about middle aged men posting rock lyrics back and forth to each other on a football board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom