Italy Game #1 (SU 69-59) | Syracusefan.com

Italy Game #1 (SU 69-59)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs. Italian Select Team All-Stars Varese
Monday, August 12, 7:00 p.m. (1:00 p.m. EST)
Venue: Palasport Mario Porta via Nino Bixio

Video Stream:
2019 Syracuse Foreign Tour: Game 1 - Basketball Event - FloHoops

From the picture on Cuse.com looks like Buddy has done a good job in the weight room this summer.

To all those signing up to watch the trip with FloHoops (and then cancelling), be careful NOT to select the yearly plan advertised at $12.50 per month. You will be charged the yearly amount of $150, as the subscription is billed yearly. The $12.50 is super misleading.

$30 bucks is steep, but gotta watch our boys.

To all those signing up to watch the trip with FloHoops (and then cancelling), be careful NOT to select the yearly plan advertised at $12.50 per month. You will be charged the yearly amount of $150, as the subscription is billed yearly. The $12.50 is super misleading.

I was literally about to ask this exact question. Thank you kindly for your answer!

I can stomach the $30 for a month--but I can't watch in the middle of the work day. Does anyone know if an archived version will be watchable afterwards? Thank you!

I can stomach the $30 for a month--but I can't watch in the middle of the work day. Does anyone know if an archived version will be watchable afterwards? Thank you!
Just scrolling through the app, I saw archived European trip games for West Virginia, GT, Seton Hall, etc. so I gotta believe all the Syracuse games will be available for replay.

Replays are available with the subscription too

I'm gonna say they start

Carey
Buddy
Hughes
Big Bad Bobby Braswell
Sidibe