Italy games | Syracusefan.com

Italy games

Flo Sports Streaming is pretty terrible. Just google them and DC United (soccer team) and check out the issues.

Even with that...I'll probably buy.

I don’t think $30 is a big deal. $7.50 per game.

I’ve been told the game times listed in that article are Italy time. They are 6 hours ahead of us. So game times here will be 6 hours earlier.

When someone figures out a way to watch these for free please pass it on

I don’t think $30 is a big deal. $7.50 per game.

For the Canada trip in 2013 it was $14.99 per game or $44.44 to watch all four games on Orange All Access, so this isn't bad. I'll be at work for the 1st two games so glad you can apparently watch replays.

For the Canada trip in 2013 it was $14.99 per game or $44.44 to watch all four games on Orange All Access, so this isn't bad. I'll be at work for the 1st two games so glad you can apparently watch replays.

Time-Warner had the Canada games for free. Don't remember if it was just the Syracuse area, or all across NYS.

Did I mention that Spectrum sucks?

Time-Warner had the Canada games for free. Don't remember if it was just the Syracuse area, or all across NYS.

Did I mention that Spectrum sucks?

You are correct. I neglected to mention that detail since it doesn't affect me but they were available across NYS on Time Warner.

I wonder if archives will be available for those of us that need to work and don't have a boss that will be understanding if they spend two hours out of the day watching a Syracuse basketball exhibition game?

My fault. I only read the cuse.com article. Didn't realize the syracuse.com mentions there will be replays/archives available.

Last edited:
Even the SU article doesn’t say those are Italy times. I bet someone misses the first game.
The first game is at 7 PM. If that is EST, then that would mean the game is being played at 1 AM Italian time. If people cannot figure that out...

I could see confusion with the 3rd game with a noon start...

The ACC Network needs to start covering these summer games for all the league teams but the only way that can happen is if the ACC schools only do summer basketball games in Canada. No time zone issues with Canada. Shouldn't be expensive or difficult to do the broadcasts since TSN, the Canadian equivalent of ESPN, is owned by ESPN. What other games will the ACCN broadcast live during the summer?

The first game is at 7 PM. If that is EST, then that would mean the game is being played at 1 AM Italian time. If people cannot figure that out...

I could see confusion with the 3rd game with a noon start...
I think most people will figure out that a 7 pm game in Italy is a 1 pm game in NY. ;)

What I am wondering is if the replay stream will be available for free? Anyone know? If not, then I will just pay the money for one month of service, then cancel after the games.

flo has never been free when i used it and never got money back for cancelling early either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom