It's awesome... | Syracusefan.com

It's awesome...

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
When I moved to Alaska, nobody I met at my local bar gave a shiitt about basketball, let alone Syracuse. Its an older crowed, mostly born and raised in Alaska. They would always complain when I put games on, they laughed when I hung an 8 foot Syracuse banner in the middle of the bar and threatened to tear it down... fast forward a couple years, I get 9 texts wondering why I'm not at the bar for the game, and 14 texts going nuts after the game. I went to the bar after I left work, and they were still going nuts. High fives all around, people buying me shots, they were truly excited.

They still dont know anything about basketball, but they know the color Orange, and they know how to read a score.

The Red Fox is 100% the worlds most northern Syracuse bar. Remember to touch the banner on your way out the door.

When I moved to Alaska, nobody I met at my local bar gave a shiitt about basketball, let alone Syracuse. Its an older crowed, mostly born and raised in Alaska. They would always complain when I put games on, they laughed when I hung an 8 foot Syracuse banner in the middle of the bar and threatened to tear it down... fast forward a couple years, I get 9 texts wondering why I'm not at the bar for the game, and 14 texts going nuts after the game. I went to the bar after I left work, and they were still going nuts. High fives all around, people buying me shots, they were truly excited.

They still dont know anything about basketball, but they know the color Orange, and they know how to read a score.

The Red Fox is 100% the worlds most northern Syracuse bar!

Beautiful!

The Red Fox is 100% the worlds most northern Syracuse bar. Remember to touch the banner on your way out the door.

Well done sir.. well done.

We really know you just threatened to have Jim come in and take no prisoners if they didn't accept it...;)

the free shots tell me you had an ulterior motive.

This

cuse.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom