It's that time of year again to thank the mods... | Syracusefan.com

It's that time of year again to thank the mods...

Agree. What he said. The best fan site in College sports.

And the mods didn't ban me once, not that I would give them any reason to do so... Thankfully they don't read too deep into game thread comments.

This fan thanks you, too.

Hear, hear!

What a great bunch of individuals. I’ve spent more time on this and former boards, than any other web page by a large margin over the past decade +...

I’ve met a number of them and gotten to know a whole bunch more of our posters strictly because of the forum that these individuals provide and maintain.

My season tickets came from this board. Fellow coaches have met and congregated on this board. Players and their families have met and been active on this board. It’s been a gift.

A sincere thank you.

Agree. What he said. The best fan site in College sports.

And the mods didn't ban me once, not that I would give them any reason to do so... Thankfully they don't read too deep into game thread comments.

This fan thanks you, too.
I’ve been banned about 5 times I think, but it’s been a couple of years!

Probably came close to getting banned today, and I probably should have. (Sometimes, I just...can't...let it go.)

I love the mods who make this possible. Yes, the site is informative, but it's also loads of fun. I think I've only met one person who posts here, but I feel like part of a real cool community.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Could be worse - JarHeadJim would have MILLIONS, if not for the mods. ;)
1544582336998.png

The greatest compliment is to be taken for granted. I take for granted the people who keep the power grid running, those who keep us safe collect, my garbage, etc. - and the Mods who make this thing work. from time to time I think of the old Syracuse.com days to fully realize what they do for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom