All FCS Conferences, A10, AE, MAAC, Big West, Big East, WAC, Horizon Cancel Fall Sports | Syracusefan.com

All FCS Conferences, A10, AE, MAAC, Big West, Big East, WAC, Horizon Cancel Fall Sports

My practice of attending a Patriot League game, , an RPI game and a Syracuse game each fall is now down to Syracuse. And as a guy who is at a high risk from COVID-19 I had already written my trip to Syracuse off. Oh well, best of luck to you who are still eligible in the sweepstakes.

Come on over, University of Buffalo, who was going to play Ohio State on the 19th.

My practice of attending a Patriot League game, , an RPI game and a Syracuse game each fall is now down to Syracuse. And as a guy who is at a high risk from COVID-19 I had already written my trip to Syracuse off. Oh well, best of luck to you who are still eligible in the sweepstakes.

when you attend an RPI game, hit me up. I’ll give you the behind the athletics scene tour.

Teams can try an independent football schedule in 2020 if they want to.

P5 will be the last holdouts. Too much $$$ at stake. Just don’t see it happening in any cohesive form.

Teams can try an independent football schedule in 2020 if they want to.

4? of the 14 FCS conferences calling it quits. I'll hope, but it seems like we're just waiting for a long list of announcements. :-(

4? of the 14 FCS conferences calling it quits. I'll hope, but it seems like we're just waiting for a long list of announcements. :-(
It's infuriating that if we just shut down for April and May this would be over. Would have cost $3T to give every US citizen $9000. That would have been enough money for everyone to stay home without economic anxiety and probably more than enough to kickstart the economy when this was done. But alas, I have no power or influence in the world.

It's infuriating that if we just shut down for April and May this would be over. Would have cost $3T to give every US citizen $9000. That would have been enough money for everyone to stay home without economic anxiety and probably more than enough to kickstart the economy when this was done. But alas, I have no power or influence in the world.
My state was shut down then. I'll skip the political part. Its the personal responsibility that drives me mad. Those fighting against it are adding more government control, more economonic woes, and are making the very thing they say they are against, happen. The "logic" makes my head explode. It looks fairly likely that they may have also taken football from us, too. Sucks.

(if inappropriate, please delete)

Wonder if we have opportunities to pick up a few stud transfers from these schools assuming ACC plays, immediate waivers should be granted

Wonder if we have opportunities to pick up a few stud transfers from these schools assuming ACC plays, immediate waivers should be granted
A player doesn't need a waiver if they transfer between divisions.

$9000 enough ? Lol doesn’t even cover 3 months of a mid range college tuition
How about in April they should have simply locked us down and pushed all bills back a month for 1 year I said take a quick blow instead of a slow drawn out death but I and most are nobody to listen to

$9000 enough ? Lol doesn’t even cover 3 months of a mid range college tuition
How about in April they should have simply locked us down and pushed all bills back a month for 1 year I said take a quick blow instead of a slow drawn out death but I and most are nobody to listen to

Americans turned down a quick blow? Dummies...