Jabari shouldn’t have yelled at JB | Syracusefan.com

Jabari shouldn’t have yelled at JB

Cuseball

Starter
The cruse was put on him once he dropped an uncalled for F bomb on Jimmy. Pearl did nothing about it and JD Davidson celebrated like crazy as they dunked on us late. Very, very glad that the super dirty Pearl and overly cocky tigers went out with barely a whimper. Absolutely loaded roster and Pearl can’t get them past the first weekend. SEC way overrated and Kessler should have stayed at UNC if he wanted to play deep into March. So far this NCAA tournament has been fairly satisfying.

Cuse!

The cruse was put on him once he dropped an uncalled for F bomb on Jimmy. Pearl did nothing about it and JD Davidson celebrated like crazy as they dunked on us late. Very, very glad that the super dirty Pearl and overly cocky tigers went out with barely a whimper. Absolutely loaded roster and Pearl can’t get them past the first weekend. SEC way overrated and Kessler should have stayed at UNC if he wanted to play deep into March. So far this NCAA tournament has been fairly satisfying.

Cuse!
I can't tell you how happy I am. I was as worried during the game like it was a Syracuse game.

I can't tell you how happy I am. I was as worried during the game like it was a Syracuse game.

Yep program is full of punks just like their coach. Another Alabama like obnoxious fanbase too. Hopefully their second ever Final Four last year ends up their last just for hiring that dbag.

I hate Auburn worse than Gtown

Pat Tie Dye and Bruce Pearl are equal on my Mount Shitmore of disliked coaches. John Thompson I atleast have respect for.

I agree, there's teams you love to hate and then teams you just hate. For me it's UConn. I just want their program to cease to exist. I don't want us to play them. I just want to never see or hear anything about them or their fans.

Tennessee and Auburn are fun to watch suck in march.

Like expecting snow in cuse every winter

So consistent

As Pearl, Brey and to an extent Izzo proved yesterday - these big name P5 coaches are not differentiators on game day. The unknown coaches can scheme up as good as the egomaniacs with full wallets.

Cuse!
I think you meant KD Johnson. Davison plays for Alabama.

As Pearl, Brey and to an extent Izzo proved yesterday - these big name P5 coaches are not differentiators on game day. The unknown coaches can scheme up as good as the egomaniacs with full wallets.
True but the top guys are the top guys because they can keep a pipeline of great players coming year after year and have a scheme that's proven to work.

I'm convinced the Auburn guards have no idea that Jabari Smith might be the #1 overall pick or that Kessler will probably be a first rounder as well.
We can rip JB all we want but I don’t think a JB coached team would do that. Jabari would’ve gotten a lot of opportunities to win that game I suspect.

I'm convinced the Auburn guards have no idea that Jabari Smith might be the #1 overall pick or that Kessler will probably be a first rounder as well.
If I wasn't convinced that those two guards were selfish and dumb then you could probably convince me they were purposely throwing games. Smith and Kessler were amongst the best frontcourt tandems in the country yet Green and Johnson would routinely go a combined 3-19 from three with five TOs apiece. Both were 30% three point shooters that would never hesitate to launch NBA threes. Absolutely brutal yet Pearl could never get them to play team ball.

Uhh what?

I was thinking the same thing. I had Jabari Parker and Pearl Washington in my head. Was trying to connect the dots and got frustrated. Then got to the end of the rant and saw SEC and Kessler and was able to piece it all together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom