Class of 2019 - Jack Wood (MA) Attack | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Jack Wood (MA) Attack

Too bad to see another incoming freshman leave, but it will be tough for anyone to crack the attack position for the next few years. Cook and Scanlan only sophomores and Hiltz presumably takes the one open spot next year. Berkman looks to be making his presence known as well. Interested to see where he ends up. Maybe Abclax has some insight?

Too bad to see another incoming freshman leave, but it will be tough for anyone to crack the attack position for the next few years. Cook and Scanlan only sophomores and Hiltz presumably takes the one open spot next year. Berkman looks to be making his presence known as well. Interested to see where he ends up. Maybe Abclax has some insight?

No really insight. I’m assuming he’s looking for playing time. I did notice a few thing though, he actually either liked or retweeted Ty Xander's tweet announcing that Sean Derby was transferring. His Instagram bio still says Syracuse lacrosse #1. He also uploaded new highlights that put some of his best plays from Govs along with club highlights that he has never posted anywhere
The Highlights are impressive he definitely plays with a lot of explosion and an edge. I wish him the best of luck he’s a really good player I hope he finds a place to play.

No really insight. I’m assuming he’s looking for playing time. I did notice a few thing though, he actually either liked or retweeted Ty Xander's tweet announcing that Sean Derby was transferring. His Instagram bio still says Syracuse lacrosse #1. He also uploaded new highlights that put some of his best plays from Govs along with club highlights that he has never posted anywhere
The Highlights are impressive he definitely plays with a lot of explosion and an edge. I wish him the best of luck he’s a really good player I hope he finds a place to play.

Hmmm. Could have had a bad experience in his 1st semester or dissapointed by the lack of PT. Had ot know going in unless he was an elite level player, he was going to struggle to get PT.

Hmmm. Could have had a bad experience in his 1st semester or dissapointed by the lack of PT. Had ot know going in unless he was an elite level player, he was going to struggle to get PT.

He committed to us Pre-Scanlan and Pre-Hiltz.

Guessing he saw where he stood in the pecking order and figured he'd get more PT elsewhere.