Jack | Syracusefan.com

Jack

upperdeck

Living Legend
anyone catch part 1?

the pre-show where they gave guys like rory his list of accomplishments and had them try to pick one as his best was pretty priceless.. Zack johnsons respponse when he realized he had 18 wins and 19 seconds was great when he said wow Jack could have won 30 majors..

Rorys look was great too

part 1 if you are a jack fan was pretty cool

its on the pga network.. 3 nights. replayed several times i saw

anyone catch part 1?

the pre-show where they gave guys like rory his list of accomplishments and had them try to pick one as his best was pretty priceless.. Zack johnsons respponse when he realized he had 18 wins and 19 seconds was great when he said wow Jack could have won 30 majors..

Rorys look was great too

part 1 if you are a jack fan was pretty cool

Everyone says that if Jack didn't settle down to become the family man, he could have won 30 majors.

Everyone says that if Jack didn't settle down to become the family man, he could have won 30 majors.
Nonsense. The balance in his life probably helped him and extended his career as a serious championship threat. He always geared his seasons around majors, and was the first great player to do so.

part 2 last night.. gee he was scary good.
What always amazed me about Jack was how he grinded over every shot in every round of every tournament he played, no matter where he stood. Hell, he still does it when he tees it up in the par-3 tournament before the Masters. Yet hearing him reflect on his career now, he still beats himself up over decisions he made in certain tournaments. We won't see his likes again.

I was listening to xm -radio the other day and they mentioned he shot a 71 last month , probably at his course in florida..

he was still trying to win even when he was close to 60.. his putting left him, much like Phil and his issues much of the time, except he never had that really wild stage . freddy still still plays solid at the masters at 55+ but jack was still doing it in the us open, just couldnt putt.

i cant even concentrate for 2 shots in a row let alone every shot for 50 yrs.

his giggling about that 1 iron he hit 40 yrs ago at the Masters was worth watching the show, but then they showed about 4-5 other 1 irons, like the one he hit at pebble..

loved that drive at the british where he drove it over the green too.. i cant imagine how far he would hit these clubs..

part 3 finished it off.. really well done, some really nice vintage video showing just how much the game has changed over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom