Jadakiss and Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Jadakiss and Syracuse

shandeezy7

Living Legend
Remember back during the NCAA tournament when Paul Harris tweeted this picture of himself and Jada wearing a Cuse hat at the Big East tournament?
Jadakiss.jpg

Some people were wondering if Jada was actually an SU fan. Turns out he is. He says so in a recent interview with SLAM Magazine:

SLAM: I saw you at the Big East Tournament reppin’ for Syracuse, how long have you been a fan of them?

Jadakiss: All my life. When I was a little kid I wanted to attend Syracuse. I played ball as a youth, played in high school, but once I realized I wasn’t going to make it I followed rap. That was always my NCAA basketball school of choice. I try to stay close with the players, they’re living out my dream being able to go there and play for Coach Boeheim.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/05/qa-jadakiss/
moz-screenshot-1.png

moz-screenshot.png

SLAM: With Shabazz and Kyle going to UCLA, you plan on switching your allegiance at all?
Kiss: Nah, I’m not gonna switch, I’m Syracuse for life! They might just be two of my little homies that go to UCLA, I’ll stay in touch with them and rep for them. I’ll go to a few games and rock a UCLA snapback and hoodie, but man, I’m Syracuse until I die, baby!

I’m very close with Doron Lamb from Kentucky, but I’m still Syracuse even though Kentucky won it. I would have love to have seen Kentucky vs Syracuse in the Championship game but I’m happy for Ant Davis. He was a kid I met at the JBC last year as well as Teague and MKG, so it made me feel good to see them go straight from there to winning a Championship and now entering the NBA Draft. It’s amazing to see that transition right before your eyes like that.

I pretty much stopped listening to rap after high school, but I do know that Jada is one of the better rappers out there.

Ive seen jadakiss in yonkers a few times, hes always hanging out with all the kids in the community...thats really cool hes a big su fan

I pretty much stopped listening to rap after high school, but I do know that Jada is one of the better rappers out there.

I am going to have to disagree with that.

He played a concert here like 3 years ago. Killed it in Schine underground.

I am going to have to disagree with that.
Rap today is absolutely terrible, so if you start popping off 'new' rappers I will have no choice but to laugh at you. That said, I'm listening to The Cars right now.

for the love of god Doc... get him up for a couple games at the dome, give him some courtsides, and put him on the big screen.

have him perform after the game if you want, i dont really care - but show him off. he can be an asset.

I love the older Rap, 2 Pac, Biggie Smalls, Nas, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, Ice Cube, Eazy-E, Bone Thugs, the Roots, Q-Tip, DMX, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Enimem... I remember i sold my 2 live crew tape for $20 bucks after it was banned. I taped Ice Cube America's most wanted to my chest as a 12 year old to buy it at the mall. Didnt want my parents to see it. Ahh good times... im done now

Check out Childish Gambino. Suprisingly hes the actor Donald Glover from the show Community. Hes actually a very talented hip hop artist. Just my random input since we started listing rappers in this thread.

for the love of god Doc... get him up for a couple games at the dome, give him some courtsides, and put him on the big screen.

have him perform after the game if you want, i dont really care - but show him off. he can be an asset.
GIVE him two courtsides, but he's gotta bring famous folks with him.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

The Lox "Money, Power, Respect" single was one of the first rap cds I ever owned

Been a big Jadakiss fan for a while. Just went back and listened to Kiss of Death a few weeks ago. He's one of the tougher lyricists in the game. Actually got to see him live in Buffalo during my sophomore year, and he was awesome.

Been a big Jadakiss fan for a while. Just went back and listened to Kiss of Death a few weeks ago. He's one of the tougher lyricists in the game. Actually got to see him live in Buffalo during my sophomore year, and he was awesome.

Kiss of Death was a great album. I saw him at SU one year back when I was in college. Charlie Murphy actually opened up for him.

Check out Childish Gambino. Suprisingly hes the actor Donald Glover from the show Community. Hes actually a very talented hip hop artist. Just my random input since we started listing rappers in this thread.

Donald Glover is good at everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freaks and Geeks is a great song. Heartbeat is really good too.

Freaks and Geeks is a great song. Heartbeat is really good too.

Freaks and Geeks is tremendous, but the 'Camp' album is great. I'm a bit biased since I was a big fan of his as an actor already (Community is one of my favorite shows), but he's really impressive as a rapper.

Kiss of Death was a great album. I saw him at SU one year back when I was in college. Charlie Murphy actually opened up for him.
Was Charlie balling with Prince?

I remember when the Lox played the SU Block Party up on South Campus back in 2000. Common was there, wearing a Quentin Spotwood jersey, along with Mos Def. I don't remember if Jadakiss was going crazy for SU though. That was a very, very good show, I may add...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom