JAKE/Bees - Go on record with... | Syracusefan.com

JAKE/Bees - Go on record with...

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
Your night before assumption of what NN will announce tonight. I didn't see what you guys predicted in the other thread. I have never met either of you but I always value your opinions, assumptions, insight, etc. more than the most of the so called experts. I know all of us are assuming (hoping/praying) what his response will be tonight, but has your gut feeling remained that he is headed elsewhere?

Thank you for all you do in bringing us news on the Orange.

I still think in the end he will wind up orange.

Jake already predicted Georgetown. He made a thread about it and everything.

Jake started a thread with his prediction. There are 80 replies or so.

Since Jake is always wrong with his gut feel, I will go with UK. :)

For what its worth John Garcia was asked last night and his insiders tell him we are landing him. But then again its the new scout lol.

math-jokes-find-x-here-it-is.jpg

Jake's logic was that usually he would have heard something by now, therefor Georgetown ... however, NN hadn't even decided yet and nobody had heard anything, thus truly nobody knows.

It really is pointless asking anyone for insight, the only people who know are NN and his mom, just kill time till 7:30 and you'll have the news as early as anyone.

Makes me Sick that you guys can say g'town, like really? You really think they have a better chance then us?? Even with his friend and former teamate on board, really?

If its not Syracuse it will be Kentucky. Like he said it will be a tough decesion to pass up to play for us and his friend and be close to home but it will be even harder to pass up Kentucky and gurantee a top 5 pick next year. Lets face it Kentucky gets there players in the NBA after year one better then anybody. IF I was him im thinking Kentucky and guranteed 30mins per game and top 5 pick or Syracuse and having to wonder will JB pull him after a mistake and he dont get the mins he want and turn into a top 20 pick? That to me is the biggest question. Anthony Davis struggled last year early but calipari let his top players pay through there growing pains, thats the difference between the coaches and programs and players like that. (of course the $$ too) Jb is trying to get his players to return while Calipari are promising these guys 1 and done. Look at Christmas this year, top 2 center prospect coming in last year and got pulled 2 mins into the game almost every game and never seen the floor again, or MCW not playing a minute in the NCAA's, both McDonalds all americans. Hard to believe if these players were at Kentucky they would not of got atleast double the playing time and reconigtion because of it.

Tough choice for the kid like he said but hard to not play for Syracuse with your friend and starting pg and close to home so friends and family can come watch. BUT JB has to promise him today that he will let him play 25-30mins per game no matter what.

Also watch for Anthony Davis, if he declares for the draft today count NN goin to Kentucky.

Side note* Why is it taking so long for Anthony davis to declare? is he waiting on NN? Is calipari saying if NN goes elsewhere. We're going need you back AD and we will pay you NBA money to stay in College for another year? But if he comes you can declare? Iffy stuff to me I would think kentucky would want to show NN that AD is gone and the center spot is his.