Jake Pickard Medically Disqualified | Syracusefan.com

Jake Pickard Medically Disqualified

crap

My first thought exactly.

Totally sucks.
Poor kid, just been totally snakebitten by the injury bug his entire career.

Sigh.

SU Athletics confirmed that it was Pickard's knee -- which has kept him off the field in the past -- that led to the DQ.

Sorry to hear this. These players essentially devote their lives to preparing their bodies and minds for football.

It is always profoundly sad when you see all that word and preparation end up unrewarded. Hopefully the friends he has made and the education he has gotten made the experience worthwhile for him.

Was so happy when we flipped this kid.
I hope all is well for his future and he was and hopefully can still be a excellent hype man for us.

Wasn’t he dating Shafers daughter? He may get a gig with FHCSS?

not surprised, injuries have been hard on his career

tough pill to swallow, feel bad for the kid

as others have mentioned I remember us "flipping" him to sign with us, was a huge "get" at the time

the kid was full of emotion during the CW Bowl on the sideline

hope the best for him, worst case he walks away with a great degree!

Oh, what could have been... I'll never forget how excited I was when he flipped.

I hope he didn't hand off the injury totem to Hendrix as soon as he was DQ'd.

I was always impressed/awed by Jake Pickard's enthusiasm on the sideline. Even though he knew he was not going to play, he was absolutely fully engaged with both his teammates and getting the crowd going. My heart really goes out to the young man. Still think that was one heck of a play he made at Wake Forest on his interception. Jake Pickard, I wish you only the best in life. Orange Forever!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear this...The poor guy has had a tough road trying to get back from that knee injury, get that education, cheer and coach em up Jake and I'm sure you'll be a success at whatever you do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom