Jalen Hurts transferring to Oklahoma | Syracusefan.com

Jalen Hurts transferring to Oklahoma

well-bye-animated-gif.gif

Wow. I never thought of that, but yeah, it’s absolutely possible. Wouldn’t that make for an interesting matchup?

Any chance he follows his OC to UMD? Maybe we line up against him next year.

If i am jalen, id turn pro. Some nfl team would take a shot on him id imagine.

Some buzz around Miami right now. Jalen knows Applewhite from when he was at Houston and Jalen started following some Miami players and coaches last night.

Some buzz around Miami right now. Jalen knows Applewhite from when he was at Houston and Jalen started following some Miami players and coaches last night.

Miami hired Applewhite? I did not see that.

Miami hired Applewhite? I did not see that.

He's the one that everyone expects to be named as their new OC. I'm not sure what else Miami does or doesn't have coming back though. They had a great defense and good skill guys so maybe Jalen can lead them to win their divison.

He's the one that everyone expects to be named as their new OC. I'm not sure what else Miami does or doesn't have coming back though. They had a great defense and good skill guys so maybe Jalen can lead them to win their divison.
They also have massive void in character and leadership at qb (in addition to talent) which Jalen would change immediately. It’s really a great option for all sides.

Jalen Hurts visits Maryland. Maybe our out of conference schedule will improve a little bit.

This is like the opposite of the Grier situation.

Does a player ever enter the transfer portal and not... not come out?

Nevermind, that's a stupid question, that would be ridiculous, right?

Right?

Right?

Does a player ever enter the transfer portal and not... not come out?

Nevermind, that's a stupid question, that would be ridiculous, right?

Right?

Right?

Depends on the transfer pattern buffer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors