James Washington Transferring | Syracusefan.com

James Washington Transferring

wouldn't say cleaning house. i am sure they gave the kids options. one being you probably won't play.

as stated in the Manley thread there was just something about Washington that stuck out that he didn't exactly fit in. It almost seemed he was stuck between positions. He should definitely be a player at FCS, and from everything you hear is a great kid. I wish him nothing but the best

I remember being excited when Manley and Washington committed. Neither one ever made any contribution, but good luck to them now.

I remember being excited when Manley and Washington committed. Neither one ever made any contribution, but good luck to them now.

me too. they were great pulls for Marrone in his 2nd year. I even thought Washington was a Shafer recruit?

sooo ... a 27 man recruiting class?

it's actually funny we are doing just what we were criticizing the SEC West of doing yesterday. Not that I have a huge problem with it as long as the kid finds a landing spot which they have

They should wait until after the bowl and get the giveaway stuff. They earned it being on the team.

At least the kids have options. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes or in the players head but if you have players that are younger moving ahead of you on the depth chart and you aren't confident enough to work harder and try to earn your spot, look for other options and that's their right.

I wish Mr. Washington good luck and hopefully he'll find a school that better suits him.

Based on the depth chart it's a little more surprising. He would likely be 3rd unit again next year, but there are four seniors in front of him on the two deep.

Staff must really like the kids coming in.

wouldn't say cleaning house. i am sure they gave the kids options. one being you probably won't play.

as stated in the Manley thread there was just something about Washington that stuck out that he didn't exactly fit in. It almost seemed he was stuck between positions. He should definitely be a player at FCS, and from everything you hear is a great kid. I wish him nothing but the best
Funny, I had heard Washington was tearing it up on the scout team which is often such a good indicator of future things. Maybe I heard wrong.

Funny, I had heard Washington was tearing it up on the scout team which is often such a good indicator of future things. Maybe I heard wrong.

We always heard the same thing about John Kinder.

Could obviously be a million reasons but I think it’s hard for kids a long way from home to be sitting on the bench.

Is it safe to assume he and Manley don't go to Texas to get their bling?

I don't see why they wouldn't be able to go. They're still part of the team until the season ends.

Besides, there has been no "official" announcement from SU on either of these guys yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom