Class of 2017 - Jarred Vanderbilt to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Jarred Vanderbilt to Kentucky

Francis03

All American
Considered to be one of the top players in 2017 from Texas. Claims to have an offer from SU. Giving how it seems like we hardly go hard after anybody outside of the northeast region as of late, I'm a little skeptical if we'll be major players in this one for the long haul but hopefully the staff can get him in for a visit in the future.

Considered to be one of the top players in 2017 from Texas. Claims to have an offer from SU. Giving how it seems like we hardly go hard after anybody outside of the northeast region as of late, I'm a little skeptical if we'll be major players in this one for the long haul but hopefully the staff can get him in for a visit in the future.
If a certain scumbag coach is still coaching this will have that school all over this one. Anyone care to guess whom I might referring to:D

How do offers work? Does SU have to provide something in writing to offer a scholarship? Or is it just verbal? Obviously I was never recruited for athletics out of high school...

Vanderbilt is nice. I hate when a kid says that he would love to get an offer from Kentucky, though. If this kid grows another couple of inches, he will be a complete monster.

How do offers work? Does SU have to provide something in writing to offer a scholarship? Or is it just verbal? Obviously I was never recruited for athletics out of high school...
All verbal... Nothing is signed until signing day or period, senior year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom