Jason Whitlock Podcast | Syracusefan.com

Jason Whitlock Podcast

BTW: not safe for children's ears.

It's right along with the general consensus here.

Jason asks,"If you live in the Syracuse area, pass this podcast along to the SPD, Mayor, DA and Post-Standard".

He's literally laughing at Syracuse media for not asking the same questions he is.

Dude this is must-listen material right here. This guy is laying it out there, 100%. How could anyone argue with anything he says? (maybe except the language getting spicy once or twice).

this is must listen if you want to know what is going on in this case...it is from the heart; it is somewhat humorous and is good reporting...enjoy this:

http://www.foxsportsradio.com/pages/jasonwhitlock/

"If this becomes standard of hanging Bernie Fine...a white man...than black people in media are going to be hanged...really...5 minute a phone call over the cell phone from salt lake city from a man saying he was molested at age 27 in 2002 ruins BF...really---hell that is a relationship gone bad!"...if other credible voices come forward...then reacess...but allocations now are not credible...
...the facts as presented...the truth supports Bernie Fine!

"don't go to espn with stuff like this, they can barely handle the sports stuff, let alone something like this. They are not there for truth they are there for ratings" or something along those lines,

Just wants someone to ask these people tough questions and everyone involved to stop pointing fingers.

thanks for the link

Awesome find. Just WoW! JW the 2nd!

Fox news did a piece on this last week and they were on Syracuse side.
Fox is great!

For a 5 minute phone call.
The syracuse police department should have came to a stop and flew to Utah and got to the bottom of this.

lol. Guy is hilarious even without taking sides.

We need this guy to do syracuse basketball games.

We should change our name to the syracuse orange suprise after this.

WOW! Great find Domestranger! Jason Whitlock is the man and you are missing out if you don't listen to this! Finally some sanity is injected...

Agree with you all. It's a great listen. 30 minutes of common sense is all the guy speaks. I find it ridiculous that no one in Syracuse has taken this angle and hope he inspires someone in the Syracuse media to stick up for common sense and proper reporting.

Someone should put this on a cassette, label it "the tape" and send out to the SPD & DA. I'll pitch in the 50 cents for the Memorex. Who's got stamps?

This was one of my favorite parts as well, Orangefan13 ... lol ...

For a 5 minute phone call.
The syracuse police department should have came to a stop and flew to Utah and got to the bottom of this.

Or how about, "What is she talking about ... closed blinds ... closed blinds?" ... bout time someone said it.

I liked the part about that asst Da being "famous for returning calls". Laughed my ass off. But I took the whole thing as a shot at the media and the police investigating more than anything else. He made that clear as he said numerous times he doesn't know who is guilty or innocent.

I liked the part about that asst Da being "famous for returning calls". Laughed my ass off. But I took the whole thing as a shot at the media and the police investigating more than anything else. He made that clear as he said numerous times he doesn't know who is guilty or innocent.

"Kim Kardashian is famous for sex tapes and Rick Trunfio is famous for returning phone calls!"

Love how JW says the DA has one of the most rediculous statements he ever heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom