Jawhar Jordan | Syracusefan.com

Jawhar Jordan

Is he hurt don't see him getting any PT?
There is Hall a junior, and two freshman that have played this year, Jawar probably won't see much action this year.

If he’s not injured and wanted more playing time…

1631930371612.jpeg

These two offenses are fun to watch. Great play calling by each OC. Hopefully Gilbert and Dino are watching this game.

UCF decided to not cover anyone on about 10 plays made life alot easier for UL

Hassan Hall hurt. He's a missing piece to this offense.

Could have used Jordan on end arounds, flare passes and special. Kids have no patience sounds like he is buried on bench now

He needed 3 games out to learn the system. I think he should be ready next week.

Ive checked and I don't recall seeing him in any games yet. Don't see him in the Top 4 on their depth chart. 2021 Louisville Cardinals Football Depth Chart | Ourlads.com

Not sure why he chose that school. Louisville isn't usually hurting for RBs.
That's what he wanted and chose to do so maybe, i'm sure hes not alone in this predicament and what's happening to him & others. Maybe this will stop some of these guys from transferring on a whim every 5 seconds it seems like you hear about another transfer And get these guys to think about more of their decision and why they decided to commit in the 1st place let me emphasize that that commit, commitment!!!

Last edited:
I always admired his perseverance in getting to SU, but in the end he wanted to play Sean Tucker’s position, not the slot. I think Dino made the right call on this one.
At this point it’s “Jarwah who”?
Not wishing ill on the kid & in light of Tucker’s emergence, he made the right decision.
Maybe he’ll fill out & become the every down back he apparently wants to be. Good luck to him.

He’s 100 yard run back didn’t even make it on to the SC highlight.

We knew he had speed and could do what he did and would be a great special teams player.

But let’s be realistic, with what was in the RB room when he was here, he wasn’t getting on the field.

Wish he didn’t go to an in division team, that’s kind of a slap to Syracuse IMO but nothing we could have done there, wish him luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom