Jay Bilas Top 10 coaches | Syracusefan.com

Jay Bilas Top 10 coaches

Ya, not accepting FEW over Wright or JB.

Few‘s great, but he didn’t build Gonzaga. He took over from Monson and had an Elite 8 team. Again, not taking anything away from him, but 0 titles and didn’t start the ground floor of the program

I'm sorry but what a ed list and video Which I give no legitimacy because there's no credibility to it . He talks about a national championship and multiple final fours which boeheim has done and is pretty much right there at number one in all time wins so it makes no sense to leave him of the list .
If he has a Podcast somebody please bring it up, watch him start to studder looking for a legitimate answer which will take a while because there isn't one!

Last edited:
I'm sorry but what a ed list and video Which I give no legitimacy because there's no credibility to it . He talks about a national championship and multiple final fours which boeheim has done and is pretty much right there at number one in all time wins so it makes no sense to leave him of the list .
If he has a Podcast somebody please bring it up And watch him start to studder looking for a legitimate answer which will take a while because there isn't one!
U know I was always somewhat of a fan of bilas but after this video guess what dude you just dropped out of my top 10 lol

Sharktank GIF by ABC Network

I’d take any of the following over Izzo: Rick Pitino, John Calipari, Tubby Smith, Lute Olson

Look up his bio
Tubby Smith?

we talking about the same guy?

he went up with Tulsa and Georgia, 3 sweet 16s total in 6 years, then took Rick Pitinos program and won a title and went down the tubes.
he did nothing at Minnesota, Texas Tech and Memphis

is now coaching a losing team at High Point.

Tubby Smith?

we talking about the same guy?

he went up with Tulsa and Georgia, 3 sweet 16s total in 6 years, then took Rick Pitinos program and won a title and went down the tubes.
he did nothing at Minnesota, Texas Tech and Memphis

is now coaching a losing team at High Point.
He’s coaching at High Point because that’s where he went to school and after close to 30 years of coaching college basketball and for the Olympics, he probably wants to give back to where he started.
He has a really impressive career if you care to look at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom