JB is #4 for Coach of the Year | Syracusefan.com

JB is #4 for Coach of the Year

The only one I really have a problem with potentially being ahead of JB is Barnes. If someone wanted to give it to Marshall or Fisher, I don't think it'd be a giant travesty. Barnes seems to be getting props because they've underachieved for so long that when they actually play decently, he gets props.

I also wouldn't have a problem with Donovan or Cronin beating him out, honestly. Both of those guys have their teams overachieving this year.

Let's see. We lost Michael Carter-Williams, Brandon Triche, James Southerland and then we lose DaJuan Coleman off of a final four team. No one predicted this success. No one. If JAB doesn't win COY, something is fishy.

We lost our all time wins leader, the ROY and our best three point shooter.

We "missed out" on Andrew Wiggins, Dakari Johnson and others.

We were predicted to have a weak back court.

We were predicted 3rd or 4th in the ACC.

We are unanimously number 1. We have the best back court in the country. We have a POY, ACC POY and FOY candidate.

That poll is a joke. Rick barnes. Really
Texas just being off the "biggest disappointment" list this year should be reward enough for Barnes.
Give it to JB

Last edited:
That's outrageous if JB doesn't win the COY with two losses or less. Simply outrageous and needs no debate. Rick freaking Barnes??? Lol

It's not a poll. It's Seth Davis.

I agree. If this was a poll by people who knew what they were talking about and not just trolling against the CUSE, JB is hands down Coach of the Year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom