jb press conference?? | Syracusefan.com

jb press conference??

I wonder if they are trying to decide whether to include the non-basketball comments JB made at the end about the alleged hate crimes on campus.

10:30pm and no presser on YouTube. Has to be some scrubbing of the political parts going on

I wonder if they are trying to decide whether to include the non-basketball comments JB made at the end about the alleged hate crimes on campus.

some graffiti is now a hate crime ?

Someone should have asked him about Disney+ while he was at it
We have Netflix and Hulu and CBS All Access and Amazon Prime, and now Disney who owns half the world wants us to pay for more stuff?

How'd I do?

Graffiti itself, no? But racial slurs against blacks and Asians. Yeah, that falls more under it. But I feel like you knew that already and we're just trying to troll no?

Words fall under free speech. Right or wrong.

Unless of course it was threatening violence based on race but none of that is known. So to make the leap to hate crime is a bit disingenuous

Graffiti itself, no? But racial slurs against blacks and Asians. Yeah, that falls more under it. But I feel like you knew that already and we're just trying to troll no?
I guess the crime is defacing someone else's property. It seems a little weird to call it a hate crime when the victim of the crime (the university) isn't the target of the hate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom