JB said... | Syracusefan.com

JB said...

jr4750

All American
no recruit has ever come to a game with 30,000+ and not eventually committed. Hopefully, that holds true with Mr. Noel.

Throughout this whole roller coaster the gameday atmosphere is something I have thought would help us and UK. All those saying he would be playing in front of sparse crowds at G-town should realize that he has never been to a game there. I guess he'll see first hand if that's the direction he chooses, but I'm not sure you can use it as a reason why he won't commit to the hoyas...

We also never brought in a #1 recruit to our 30k game. It's not like we have #1 recruits visit early to make that stat relevant.

no recruit has ever come to a game with 30,000+ and not eventually committed. Hopefully, that holds true with Mr. Noel.

Throughout this whole roller coaster the gameday atmosphere is something I have thought would help us and UK. All those saying he would be playing in front of sparse crowds at G-town should realize that he has never been to a game there. I guess he'll see first hand if that's the direction he chooses, but I'm not sure you can use it as a reason why he won't commit to the hoyas...

When did he say this? Is this something he just recently said or was this from the past? If it is something he just said today than I think this is good news for us. Maybe, just maybe JB knows something if he said this today.

Speaking of JB and Hop for that matter, does anyone know what they are doing? All I hear about is JT3 stalking Dorcina. Calipari is obviously shadying it up somewhere in the shadows and was in Boston recently. Boeheim and Hop are....?

When did he say this? Is this something he just recently said or was this from the past? If it is something he just said today than I think this is good news for us. Maybe, just maybe JB knows something if he said this today.

Not that recent. Couple months back I believe. Can't remember where I saw it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom