JB will be on WFAN with Francesca today | Syracusefan.com

JB will be on WFAN with Francesca today

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Not sure on time but according to big Mikey he will be on today.

i was listening to his show yesterday. he was asked who is the best team in college basketball. he said arizona cuz they're so big and play great defense. the caller said "but they just had a major injury." francesa paid absolutely no attention to that comment and just went on and on about how big they are and difficult to play against. i guarantee he had no idea about the injury and didnt want to admit it so he just ignored the caller and kept talking up arizona.

i was listening to his show yesterday. he was asked who is the best team in college basketball. he said arizona cuz they're so big and play great defense. the caller said "but they just had a major injury." francesa paid absolutely no attention to that comment and just went on and on about how big they are and difficult to play against. i guarantee he had no idea about the injury and didnt want to admit it so he just ignored the caller and kept talking up arizona.

LOL, pretty sure I was listening at the same time. With the super bowl over he needs some new things to talk about. I can just about promise you he had no idea about the Ashley injury. I almost fell out of my chair (toilet) when he took some calls on Wichita State in the first half hour of the show.

For any Francesca fans who haven't seen the parodies of him on youtube, they are a must watch.

Francesa knows less about college basketball than I do about the everyday life of a burmese pygmy

heres what he said yesterday about college hoops. nothing that happens before mid february matters. he claims hes been saying how good wichita st is since december. duke isnt that good. syracuse is dominating the acc cuz the acc stinks. arizona is the best team even though he had no idea about the ashley injury. this is the best college hoops season in 10 years.

He doesn't watch a single regular season college hoops game yet the week before the NCAAT he'll be spouting about the teams like he's an expert.

He doesn't watch a single regular season college hoops game yet the week before the NCAAT he'll be spouting about the teams like he's an expert.

He spouts about everything like he's an expert. It's what he does.

i love his show cuz hes such a tool. i literally LOL at the way he treats some of his callers. he'll just completely dismiss or ignore what they say, or he'll talk right over them so they cant even get their point across.

LOL, pretty sure I was listening at the same time. With the super bowl over he needs some new things to talk about. I can just about promise you he had no idea about the Ashley injury. I almost fell out of my chair (toilet) when he took some calls on Wichita State in the first half hour of the show.

For any Francesca fans who haven't seen the parodies of him on youtube, they are a must watch.

can you link one for me? Trying to work and off at the same time, lol no time to try to find it

No, the French will not come to the aid of the rebels. Why would they do that?

becoooooooz...

first of all, if you're the rebels, do you even want the french's help? i've met louis XIV, he's a weird guy. good guy, but a weird guy.

i love his show cuz hes such a tool. i literally LOL at the way he treats some of his callers. he'll just completely dismiss or ignore what they say, or he'll talk right over them so they cant even get their point across.

he really is the best. i love when he deals with prank callers. "why dont you do something productive? go shovel someone's walk way"

This past weekend was the first annual Francesacon in NYC. Hundreds of people dressed like him and they had the Mike Zaun parody guy there doing his thing and they also had a guy impersonating MadDog Russo. It obviously was done to make fun of Mr. Sensitive, Francesa. I couldn't make it this year but hope to go next year.

You guys can find clips and writeups about this year's event all over the net.

By the way, I used to call into his show periodically but have only done so once since Dog left for Sirius. I call into Mad Dog's show a few times a year; it's usually pretty easy to get through. I was on for about ten minutes when the Bernie Fine story broke, discounting a lot of the bs about the case that ESPN was spewing. Dog was actually asking me questions as if I were a reporter from Syracuse. LOL.

can you link one for me? Trying to work and off at the same time, lol no time to try to find it

Just type "Francesa 1776" for one clip and "Francesa 1862" for another. The guy is coming out with a World War 2 one soon.

Just type "Francesa 1776" for one clip and "Francesa 1862" for another. The guy is coming out with a World War 2 one soon.

That one has been out for about a month or so; I don't like it quite as much as the others because there's too much focus on Russo

LOL I was listening to during that exact segment and thought the same thing, He knows very little about college basketball he was talking about Wichita State and how he was saying they could go far in December. I guarantee you he couldnt name 2 players on that team if his life depended on it.

That one has been out for about a month or so; I don't like it quite as much as the others because there's too much focus on Russo

Russo has nothing to do with either clip. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Russo has nothing to do with either clip. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

The world War 2 video has already been released; they have a guy parodying Russo in that one.

Doesn't appear he's coming on today. They seem to be devoting the show to Ralph Kiner.

CorduroyG said:
he was on earlier, around 3, good interview.

Thanks. Figured I missed it.

The civil war one is the best. When that guy is talking about the underground railroad and Harriet Tubman i was nearly in tears I was laughing so hard.

The civil war one is the best. When that guy is talking about the underground railroad and Harriet Tubman i was nearly in tears I was laughing so hard.

Video link?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom