JB's First Losing Season EVER? | Syracusefan.com

JB's First Losing Season EVER?

rstone7727

All Conference
Not looking to be negative, just realistic, but we have some tough games left. IF we split with BC, Clemson and Pitt. we'll be staring at JB's first ever losing season 15-16. Someone tell me I'm wrong...

1) @ Duke
2) Pitt
3) Miami

4) @ Virginia Tech
5) @ BC
6) @ Pitt
7) Florida State

8) BC
9) @ North Carolina State
10) Louisville
11) Duke
12) @ North Carolina

13) @ Wake Forrest
14) Virginia
15) @ Clemson

If we get to 20 wins its on the backs of our players

I don't see us losing four-straight games twice.

I’m not saying we will, but you’ve said this multiple times over the past few years and you’ve been wrong. Why keep doubling down?
Two years ago I had us in. Last year I had us 50\50. We will be 11 and 6 tom with losses to uconn Oregon odu and gt. Explain to.me how we are getting in?

Two years ago I had us in. Last year I had us 50\50. We will be 11 and 6 tom with losses to uconn Oregon odu and gt. Explain to.me how we are getting in?

I mean in 2016 we were 10-7. If you want to double down fine, but I’m pretty sure I’ve read this from you multiple times over the years. You’re better off letting some of our other board experts do the prognosticating.

I mean in 2016 we were 10-7. If you want to double down fine, but I’m pretty sure I’ve read this from you multiple times over the years. You’re better off letting some of our other board experts do the prognosticating.
I had us in 2 years ago for the record. Even the experts on here won't have us in. There is not much to prongnosticate. We have a lot of bad losses and one decent win against a team that has lost 3 in a row.

Well I mean - they are the ones on the court playing.
If this is how people want to think things work, wheres Kentucky’s five missing ‘ships?

At Christmas I thought we were a 17-18 win team. After some recent optimism I’m back to that assumption. Doubtful that a losing season is upon us... but for those tired of being on the bubble, no worries, we are an NIT level team it would appear.

We win Monday everyone calms down but the team still loses 7 more ACC games after each out fanbase melts and we go to Charlotte needing a win or two to not sweat selection sunday.

1) @ Duke W
2) Pitt L
3) Miami W
4) @ Virginia Tech W
5) @ BC L
6) @ Pitt W
7) Florida State W
8) BC W
9) @ North Carolina State W
10) Louisville L
11) Duke L
12) @ North Carolina L
13) @ Wake Forrest W
14) Virginia L
15) @ Clemson W

That is how I see our 10-8 ACC record playing out or similar. Pretty sure we go into Blacksburg and win but I gotta sit through a dang loss in Chestnut Hill the next game. Thats the pulse I have on this team.

I am pretty sure if you go back 2 years you will the exact same threads. Heck, I am fairly certain there was one that asked whether we will go 0-18 in the ACC.

We need 5 more regular seasons victories to avoid this. We will get that done not that it is great by any means.

Hope not but we'll be heavy dogs in all except BC & Pitt..

Not that it means that we would actually win, but as of today we would be even or point favourite against Louisville at home.

I am pretty sure if you go back 2 years you will the exact same threads. Heck, I am fairly certain there was one that asked whether we will go 0-18 in the ACC.

We need 5 more regular seasons victories to avoid this. We will get that done not that it is great by any means.

Yeah, people are overreacting to bad losses. And they ARE bad, but it’s the same team that won by ten at Ohio State. They’ll beat some teams they’re not supposed to by virtue of shooting some nights and some nights they’ll go full GT or Old Domionion.

show me the 5? after last night a losing season is a possibility. likely? no but possible with what I see.

Not looking to be negative, just realistic, but we have some tough games left. IF we split with BC, Clemson and Pitt. we'll be staring at JB's first ever losing season 15-16. Someone tell me I'm wrong...

1) @ Duke
2) Pitt
3) Miami

4) @ Virginia Tech
5) @ BC
6) @ Pitt
7) Florida State

8) BC
10) Louisville
11) Duke
12) @ North Carolina

13) @ Wake Forrest
14) Virginia
15) @ Clemson

I think we have yet another 18-13 / 19-12 type of season. So, I say, not this year, but it's coming...

I had us in 2 years ago for the record. Even the experts on here won't have us in. There is not much to prongnosticate. We have a lot of bad losses and one decent win against a team that has lost 3 in a row.

Do yourself a favor and search bubble and your screen name and you’ll be proven wrong.

1) @ Duke
2) Pitt
3) Miami

4) @ Virginia Tech
5) @ BC
6) @ Pitt
7) Florida State

8) BC
10) Louisville
11) Duke
12) @ North Carolina

13) @ Wake Forrest
14) Virginia
15) @ Clemson

You are wrong, you are looking to be negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom