JB's Postgame Presser | Richmond | Syracusefan.com

JB's Postgame Presser | Richmond

HIGHLY recommend listening to that one.

Good lord did he take a flame thrower to Benny and Bell for their D/boards or lack there of.

“Coach how has Judah been on the defensive end and getting in the passing lanes?”
JB- he’s more comfortable but he needs to find Jesse more and get Jesse the ball more.

Listen to the last question as well. Guy wanted to hear about Judahs leadership. JB typical response.

Is he even listening to the question or will he ever stop complaining even after a win? God almighty

“Coach how has Judah been on the defensive end and getting in the passing lanes?”
JB- he’s more comfortable but he needs to find Jesse more and get Jesse the ball more.

Is he even listening to the question or will he ever stop complaining even after a win? God almighty
The word I thought of after watching that was misery.

HIGHLY recommend listening to that one.

Good lord did he take a flame thrower to Benny and Bell for their D/boards or lack there of.

And then when asked about bench use, he said at this point in the year we’re gonna play the guys that give us the best chance to win. Quite the endorsement of the other guys. Especially when he said Benny didn’t play hard until the end.

And then when asked about bench use, he said at this point in the year we’re gonna play the guys that give us the best chance to win. Quite the endorsement of the other guys. Especially when he said Benny didn’t play hard until the end.

Ya. He even rocked Joe a bit.

I think Judah is the only one that came out unscathed.

No issues with the presser. Sorta captain obvious stuff. “We were there but didn’t contest shots”…I think that was a reference to more than just the forwards.
I hope it was

No issues with the presser. Sorta captain obvious stuff. “We were there but didn’t contest shots”…I think that was a reference to more than just the forwards.

I was a little disappointed that there was no dead guy reference in the lack of rebounding discussion.

They played excellent D down the stretch. I don’t know if I’m one of the ones ‘looking around,’ but they objectively played excellent D in the last 10 minutes (when I said they did).

You also said you didn’t watch the first half. There’s not much to add until you watch the whole game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom