JB's Postgame Presser | SNHU | Syracusefan.com

JB's Postgame Presser | SNHU

Deer Popcorn GIF

At 7:10 he states that he doesn't expect to sign anybody for 2023 and is working on 2024.

It might be semantic, but it might not. He said he wouldn’t be shocked if we didn’t sign a recruit for 2023.

I concluded, watching occasional shots from this game, that Jimmy Satalin looks like Joe Biden.

Jimmy

1667364266828.png

Joe:
1667364304959.jpeg

It's not the X's and the O's, it's the Jimmys and the Joes.....

It might be semantic, but it might not. He said he wouldn’t be shocked if we didn’t sign a recruit for 2023.

He said that Joe and Symir could come back. If there was attrition and more than 1 player left, it would be addressed.

Sounds like he thinks Jesse is coming back too.

He doesn’t look like a guy pushing 80, I’ve seen 60 year olds look older than him.
I was thinking the same thing. He looks refreshed. By the end of last season, though, he looked rundown and tired with not a lot of energy. The first losing season in 46 years will do that to you. I hope he doesn't regress as the season unfolds. We're depending on a lot of young unproven talent.

I wasn’t expecting a very good team to start. I think it more matters how they play middle of the year and on. Gotta be patient with young players like this. I get folks are frustrated after last several years. I worry folks will give up on the guys before they even have a shot. (And yes I know I’m one to critique JAB but still think the kids deserve our support).

Coach was right on tonight. He addressed everything that went wrong, especially the type of shots being taken and the ones that should have been. I like that he expects certain defenses to work against certain teams. Virginia and sometimes Pitt kills our zone.
Hit all the key points, seemed to keep things in perspective. The man has seen a lot in his many years, and though my faith has been shaken, i still trust that he’ll work through it by mid season.