JB's Presser after Duke | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Duke

Well that's a bunch of crap from JB. Disappointing

give me a break. frank howard has his deficiencies but if he wants to trip a player, especially someone with legs the size of my torso, he could do it. the super slow mo i guess does it for you. fricken joke.

Last edited:
If you watch the back angle he's clearly turning his body because he's about to be run in to. Unfortunate that he left his foot up. If he wanted to trip him Frank wouldn't have spun around. This is a non issue.

Well that's a bunch of crap from JB. Disappointing
I'm not disappointed at all. maybe if it was another school with a different history of this stuff I would be.

Nice JB. I went back and watched it and I think frank was getting ready to move. He reached out as Zion stumbled.

every time that jay williams tries to talk about responsibility or whatever someone needs to tweet him an image of a crotch rocket. he blew a $100 million dollar career on doing a wheelie

I like JB's optimism about the upcoming tournament...the way he said he expects to see the top ACC seeds much later in the tournament. He said it like he expects to get that far. Nice to hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom