JB's Presser after Louisville | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Louisville

I'm normally not bothered by JB's press conferences. He's not the only coach out there to criticize a player, he's just the only one most of us watch regularly. But I agree he's gone too far with Roberson.

Based on the sentiment in a few other threads, I was expecting to hear jb chastise robey in long tirade. I watched the entire video again waiting for it. I guess people interpret things differently. The coach answered the questions he was asked candidly and imo accurately. He explained the strategy behind the plays and the outcomes. He was very articulate.

The wrong guy got the rebound. It's a comment after the fact. It occured after the designed play was properly executed but unfortunately ended with a miss. Could jb have refrained from that comment? Certainly. Should he have? That's debatable as evidenced on here. Imo, it wasn't necessary but it was the plain truth. Then the reporter asked what you say to robey after he misses and jb says nothing bc he was 0-8. That's why he put TT in..to rebound the miss.

That was it.

Then jb commented at length on how hard this team fought back not once but twice against Louisville. He spent the last two minutes of the presser praising his players for their "unbelievable" effort, an "unbelievable accomplishment" to battle back and even called it "herculean". Why aren't we talking about that? If this reflects at all what was said in the locker room, the team will be focused and hungry for a win.

I wonder how many quick-trigger posters actually watch the entire presser. Do they also listen to the questions so they know the context? Or do some just react to what others have posted in their emotionally modified interpretation?

i'd question how the above could watch not just 1 but the entire series of pressers and not catch the ride.
somebody here is clueless.somebody doesn't get it. somebody drank too much kool aid. rewind and decide.

Too many people just blindly take JBs side on everything. I have to wonder if they even watch the full pressers.

I actually kind of like that song...like a slightly more modern version of something from U2 about the fighting with the Irish...and a version that rocked much harder. Nothing against U2, I was listening to their greatest hits the last time I was *****ing b*lls. Pretty inspiring, yet lamentful stuff...kind of like this game.

Well, "Zombie" is the entrance music for The Korean Zombie, so it can't be all that bad. I just find it annoying. Okay, not too many people know The Korean Zombie around here, so as to not hijack this thread, I will try to get back on track.

I'll repeat this: if JB has not confidence in Roberson, he should not play him at all. Let's see how that works. Can Lydon play the 4 and the 5 at the same time? All JB had to say was: " "Tyler missed the first FT and then we needed to get very fortunate after that. We didn't."

Well, "Zombie" is the entrance music for The Korean Zombie, so it can't be all that bad. I just find it annoying. Okay, not too many people know The Korean Zombie around here, so as to not hijack this thread, I will try to get back on track.

I'll repeat this: if JB has not confidence in Roberson, he should not play him at all. Let's see how that works. Can Lydon play the 4 and the 5 at the same time? All JB had to say was: " "Tyler missed the first FT and then we needed to get very fortunate after that. We didn't."

Tell me more...is this a pro-wrestler? I imagine anything can get annoying for any number of reasons, so I dont fault you. It is kind of weird hearing a female sing on something that rocks so hard, no doubt. I just wanted to balance the yin and the yang here and let lurkers know someone actually liked the song, lol. Oddly, I am not a fan of this fictional zombie craze the nation is obsessed with. We live in a nation of actual zombies, and it's a matter of opinion how far along the scale of literal and metaphor most are...in my not always humble opinion. I just dig the song, for some oddball reason, lol. Maybe this Korean Zombie is cool too...maybe for enough money given to charity we could get him to burst into a JB presser and give Boeheim some sensitivity training?!

JB gives the whole team love and kills Roberson - "I knew he wasn't gonna make it" - yikes

Roberson has been shooting 40% from the FT. That's not even trying. I think when your senior steps up to he line in a big game he has to make those FTs.

It saddens me that Robinson is having this kind of year.

Tell me more...is this a pro-wrestler? I imagine anything can get annoying for any number of reasons, so I dont fault you. It is kind of weird hearing a female sing on something that rocks so hard, no doubt. I just wanted to balance the yin and the yang here and let lurkers know someone actually liked the song, lol. Oddly, I am not a fan of this fictional zombie craze the nation is obsessed with. We live in a nation of actual zombies, and it's a matter of opinion how far along the scale of literal and metaphor most are...in my not always humble opinion. I just dig the song, for some oddball reason, lol. Maybe this Korean Zombie is cool too...maybe for enough money given to charity we could get him to burst into a JB presser and give Boeheim some sensitivity training?!

The Korean Zombie is a South Korean UFC fighter named Chan Sung Jung. He fights in the 145 pound division. He just came back after to UFC after 3+ years due to injury and mandatory military service. He won his first fight back a couple weeks ago by first round knockout against a really good fighter. His win was huge news in South Korea.

The funny thing is the UFC actually puts his name of the screen as The Korean Zombie. He likes it like that too. He's rarely referred to by his real name. Everyone knows him as The Korean Zombie.

Too many people just blindly condemn JB for everything. I have to wonder if they even watch the full pressers.

And what about those of us who watch every presser in full and still think he comes off like a jerk the way he talks about Roberson?

Roby should try shooting them underhanded...has to be better...right?

And what about those of us who watch every presser in full and still think he comes off like a jerk the way he talks about Roberson?
Fine by me. Never said it wasn't. My comment is still valid. Not sure how that makes me clueless, but . . . you know, narrative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom