Jeff Goodman's Freshman Tracker | Syracusefan.com

Jeff Goodman's Freshman Tracker

moqui

generational talent
do you think Tyler Ennis will be able to crack his top ten next week? or at least an honorable mention?

I couldn't view the list without insider, but I don't need to.

The answer is absolutely.
his list on Dec. 1:

1. Parker, Duke
  2. Randle, Kentucky
  3. Gordon, Arizona
  4. Wiggins, Kansas
  5. Vonleh, Indiana
  6. Mickey, LSU
  7. Embid, Kansas
  8. Mika, BYU
  9. Nichols, Memphis
  10. Severe, Fordham

keep an eye on Zach Levine from UCLA, too

Ennis should be no farther behind than #5. The top 4 are already NBA players, so they shouldn't count ;).

Ennis has been instrumental in leading #4 8-0 Cuse in some impressive wins. He IS one of the best freshmen right now in all of the land, and certainly the best freshman PG.

Ennis is not only one of the best freshman he may be the most important and instrumental in his teams success. Duke would be mediocre without Parker but even for his greatness (and he is a great college player) they have lost 2 albeit to very good teams. UK and KU are loaded with other guys who could help carry the load.

Ennis is not only one of the best freshman he may be the most important and instrumental in his teams success. Duke would be mediocre without Parker but even for his greatness (and he is a great college player) they have lost 2 albeit to very good teams. UK and KU are loaded with other guys who could help carry the load.
um . . . Syracuse is pretty loaded, too

all kidding aside, I get your point - while there are plenty of quality players here to share the load, Ennis is completely irreplaceable because there is no other point guard on the team.

Hate to admit it but Young from UK should be on there as well, likely in place of Embiid. Dump Embiid and Severe replacing them with Ennis and Young IMHO.

his list on Dec. 1:

1. Parker, Duke
  2. Randle, Kentucky
  3. Gordon, Arizona
  4. Wiggins, Kansas
  5. Vonleh, Indiana
  6. Mickey, LSU
  7. Embid, Kansas
  8. Mika, BYU
  9. Nichols, Memphis
  10. Severe, Fordham
Better and more important to his team than anyone but Randle and Parker. Not a doubt in my mind.

Long live Canada.

um . . . Syracuse is pretty loaded, too

all kidding aside, I get your point - while there are plenty of quality players here to share the load, Ennis is completely irreplaceable because there is no other point guard on the team.

LOL, I should have qualified that though you're correct. We really only have one PG.

Goodman is a clown. Severe from Fordham is a nice player - but Ennis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Severe. And the >'s could be >>>>> that.

Goodman is a clown. Severe from Fordham is a nice player - but Ennis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Severe. And the >'s could be >>>>> that.
>∞

Ennis has really grown the last four games.

He's averaging 17 pts, just under 4 rbs, 6.5 asts, less than 1 to, and 4 stls.

Just amazing, all against BCS level competition, and definitely not bottom of the barrel BCS competition but teams that will likely finish anywhere from 3rd to 8th in their leagues.

Cheers,
Neil

image.jpg

What! You saying Severe dropping 30pts at Manhattan out in Riverdale isn't more impressive than Tyler The Creator giving teams the "work" over the past week?

Keep Tyler off all lists. Wanna keep him here for a while!

I'm trying to make myself start liking Goodman, if only because all the jackholes over at boneyard apparently hate him

Hate to admit it but Young from UK should be on there as well, likely in place of Embiid. Dump Embiid and Severe replacing them with Ennis and Young IMHO.
Have you seen Embiid play?

What! You saying Severe dropping 30pts at Manhattan out in Riverdale isn't more impressive than Tyler The Creator giving teams the "work" over the past week?

Yes, that is what I'm saying.

Manhattan is a good team - and I think Severe will go down as an all-time great at Fordham (not saying much).

But Jon Severe is not Tyler Ennis. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom