Jennifer Love Hewitt | Syracusefan.com

Jennifer Love Hewitt

victor

All Conference
For the youngsters on the board who would watch this type of show. According to the Enquirer, Jennifer is making some nude scenes for her show the client list. However according also to the Enquirer the scenes will be blurred out.

See, this is what I'm talking about.. When I was 6 my dad asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I told him I wanted to be the guy who is in charge of blurring out nude scenes in movies..

ok, I totally made that up, but come on.. Best job in the world?

And hey, Victor... Buddy... little advice. Next time you start a thread about JLH, you have to include a picture... Getting me all excited for nothing!

lol

And hey, Victor... Buddy... little advice. Next time you start a thread about JLH, you have to include a picture... Getting me all excited for nothing!

lol
Agree' forgive my oversight, and by the way I find your avatar most intriguing.

Nude scenes? I'll pass.

Oh...and here's that picture you wanted to see...

love-lg.jpg

i'll just take off my glasses and everything will come back into focus

of course it just shows up as an X on my work computer :bang:

You're not missing anything. These are definitely not her best shots. A bit too much junk in the trunk.

thanks for talking me off the ledge

How do you quote two completely separate posts? I've been meaning to ask that question for months now.

How do you quote two completely separate posts? I've been meaning to ask that question for months now.

Just hit reply on both, it puts both quotes in your reply box.

she has since lost weight and victor, this was your best post ever.
The word on the street is that she has been working out. I saw a picture of her on fox.com (right wingers look at it) that was smoking. Besides as someone noted about me, I like them on the portly side, and my wife is downstairs and not aware that I am talking to a bunch of horny guys.

The word on the street is that she has been working out. I saw a picture of her on fox.com (right wingers look at it) that was smoking. Besides as someone noted about me, I like them on the portly side, and my wife is downstairs and not aware that I am talking to a bunch of horny guys.

You mean guys. The horny part is implied.

Can you do SIX? How about that?

That's crazy talk.

Forum statistics