Jerami Grant Growth Spurt? | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant Growth Spurt?

If he can still play the 3 spot a little? Wow.

Imagine a front line of Grant, Rak and DC2 now.

Actually, this year if we played BT, MCW, JG, Rak, DC2...

Holy crap that's a big team. That's bigger across the board than most NBA teams. 6-4, 6-6, 6-10, 6-8, 6-10...

I didn't see Grant playing much this season, but if he's even close to 6'10", we might not be able to keep him off the court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see Grant playing much this season, but if he's even close to 6'10", we might not be able to keep him off the court.

Given his pedigree and athleticism, if he is that big now, between he and DC2 we may never give up an offensive rebound when they are on the floor together.

well if that doesnt put us in the running for the best frontcourt in the country... doesnt grant have quite a wingspan as well?

Anthony davis had a growth spurt as well ; )

was just about to post that.. beat me by a minute.. and yes.. wouldnt that be something.. only ad was a pg with a growth spurt vs grant who was a sf..

this is also possibly nice insurance should rak or bmk etc get injured.. an athletic, mobile 6'10 guy off the bench.. love it

was just about to post that.. beat me by a minute.. and yes.. wouldnt that be something.. only ad was a pg with a growth spurt vs grant who was a sf..
He has some guard skills as a big man, impressive if his height is true. He shoots the 3 too!

Sounds like a certain player in OK City...

interesting summer; so far, media members have had MCW shrinking to 6-2 and JG growing to 6-10. :noidea:

So all you folks truly believe heights quoted for basketball players?

This isn't an AD listing, this is a media member reporting that the kid has grown.

Sounds like a certain player in OK City...

Let's not go overboard. His weakness is on the offensive end and isn't a big scorer, yet. I don't expect much out of him this season and I would prefer he'd be able to redshift ala Cooney.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Let's not go overboard. His weakness is on the offensive end and isn't a big scorer, yet. I don't expect much out of him this season and I would prefer he'd be able to redshift ala Cooney.

Not happening. People had CJ and Keita red-shirting -- didn't happen. Have to remember that Grant was a starter on the U-19 team. Too much potential to sit.

Not happening. People had CJ and Keita red-shirting -- didn't happen. Have to remember that Grant was a starter on the U-19 team. Too much potential to sit.

I don't think he does either but CJ was more ready than Grant is and maybe Cooney too.

Obviously he doesn't have the skillset of KD, no one does. Just saying it's not very often you see a guy 6'10 with those abilites.

Interesting saw him in the dining hall next to Dajuan and noticed he was a little taller than him, guess it makes sense now.

It makes no sense to RS Jeremi when it is looking more and more unlikely he will be here 4 years. It would have been like giving Fab an RS for his frosh year.

The beauty of the Cooney RS will be in his 5th year. Grant will be in the league long before his 5th year.